McVay / Goff Postgame Pressers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I don't disagree with anything, either one of them said. I appreciate the owning up, and the the class they both show. Not a gimme in today's NFL.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Goff is becoming a real pro. I know we lost today but it's the way these guys respond to this and Goff has the best possible attitude to lead the way.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With all the technology today it sure would be nice to hear the questions. I like McVay and I'm sure he will not sleep much this week .

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now we see what kind of team they have become. Will they bounce back? Or will they let past failures doom them? McVay's got his work cut out for him. These players have only known losing in their NFL lives. They're treading on new territory.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Crowd noise really affected and disrupted the Rams offense. Goff running around trying to get everyone of the same page. Never could get into a good flow. No huddle was ineffective. Gotta get a handle on that.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Crowd noise really affected and disrupted the Rams offense. Goff running around trying to get everyone of the same page. Never could get into a good flow. No huddle was ineffective. Gotta get a handle on that.
This cannot be overstated. It was LOUD in that building. I was screaming exactly that at my buddy next to me and he could barely hear me. That was a playoff atmosphere and our squad wasn't quite ready for it.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
McVay scripted the first drive beautifully, the best drive I’ve ever seen. The second drive was awful but was to set up the third that would’ve been successful save the Kupp fumble...but that was a great defensive play and 99% of receivers would’ve fumbled in the same situation. Case performed a miracle when he escaped the strip and tackle to throw it up for Theilan. All in all, that first half was very well played by both teams.

The second half was a different story. The injuries hurt, but the adjustments weren’t working. McVay is correct in assuming responsibility for getting out coached this game. It happens to everyone sometimes. Even Wade got caught in bad run blitzes and soft coverages.

With that said, I wouldn’t trade this staff for anyone else’s. This team still has holes to fill and i believe they are maximizing what we have. Coaches won’t win every chess match.