McVay/Goff post-game presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Rams seem like they've been in cruise control mode since making the playoffs. I mentioned the loss of Kupp in another thread, but I'm wondering if the will to win on these last 2 teams who are trying to make the playoffs is greater than the Rams' will to win having made the playoffs. Sure it's scheme and stuff, but these last 2 teams have brought an attitude. Rams need to get that back and start playing with a purpose, especially in the playoffs where all teams need to play with that mindset or go home.

Saints are kind of doing the same. After crushing the Eagles, they lost to Dallas, struggled with Tampa for 3 qtrs just like the Rams did in Detroit. And if playing any other decent team last night, likely would have lost again.

So both have appeared to peak a month ago and now have to get it rolling again.

RamWoodie

Legend
Here's what I say:

Both McVay and Goff took responsibility and I leave it there.

AZ is waiting in the wings...and the playoffs are fast approaching.

ON THE FIELD FOLKS...that's where the answers are gonna be!!!