McVay Confirms Starters Will Play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured, please don't get injured...

can't be scared. injuries can happen wherever and whenever.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/19/nfl-rams-texans-preseason-starters-sean-mcvay-week-3/

Looks like we're finally going to see the real Rams play. How much though?

I've checked and rechecked this G-Damned link five times and it still doesn't work. Can someone tell me wtf I'm doing wrong?

From "ramswire"

You do know the definition of insanity is. ;)

This one worked for me. Lets see if it does for others.

https://theramswire.usatoday.com/2018/08/21/nfl-rams-texans-preseason-starters-sean-mcvay-week-3/

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thx SWA. Your link is exactly like mine and works. Go figure...….

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Smart to hold Whitworth out. Noteboom must have shown enough last week to give McVay the trust in him to protect Goff.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No fear. We don’t obsess about injury risk in week one, so why a couple weeks earlier? These guys are finely tuned athletes and will probably just play a little bit to not feel rusty in Week One. It will be fun watching our defense savage the Texans Offense.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
SO 1-2 series.

Stars only 1 set of Series I'm guessing

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
can't be scared. injuries can happen wherever and whenever.

This is true.......... With this particular quirky preseason for the Rams, I prefer McVay gets the starters in for a few series and then pulls them out of this game ASAP!

zach.0.gif

iowaqb.gif

rob-gronkowski-injury-during-cleveland-game-b.gif

clay-matthews-hit-on-russell-wilson-nfc-championship-replay.0.gif

56022cacb58b36d979c2fa788b6f46b41233d0390512cd80f2bed53eb45f4096

y9JBfuJ.gif

Last edited:

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
So Noteboom will be lining up across from Clowney? Protecting our only competent QBs blindsided?:sick:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
So wait a minute.

McVay is not willing to risk Whitworth or Sullivan but he's willing to risk Goff Gurley, Woods, Kupp and Cooks?

If it has to do with veteran status they should sit Saffold as well.

fearsomefour

Legend
So wait a minute.

McVay is not willing to risk Whitworth or Sullivan but he's willing to risk Goff Gurley, Woods, Kupp and Cooks?

If it has to do with veteran status they should sit Saffold as well.
Not status but age I would think.
Or maybe they are nicked up.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Smart to hold Whitworth out. Noteboom must have shown enough last week to give McVay the trust in him to protect Goff.
It'll be interesting to see where they line up Noteboom, I guess I would assume left tackle.

Blythe at Center?

I think they're going to call some really quick passes.
That ball is going to come out of his hand quick.
I don't think Goff will be in too much danger.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Will he be matching up against Clowney? Good opportunity to showcase his skill set against a Pro Bowl caliber starter.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Will he be matching up against Clowney? Good opportunity to showcase his skill set against a Pro Bowl caliber starter.

Yep, looks like it will often be Clowney (unless we put our TE next to Noteboom to help him out). At least it's not Watt.
Screenshot_2018_08_21_04_25_25.jpg