McVay Coach of the year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
McVay with the best speech of the night by far. Man. What a heck of a dude.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
His speech showed how much he appreciates the chance he was given and the players he has . If i played in the leauge this would be one of my choices as a favorite coach. Best defenisve player , best offensive player, best coach , living in LA!

This award show will go along way in helping this team bring in quality free agents

RedRam

Pro Bowler
IdealisticIckyDromaeosaur-max-1mb.gif
That's some 7-9 bull:poop:!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
When the Rams announced the hiring of McVay I was apprehensive, mostly because I didn't know enough about him. Well, the guy has obviously proven my initial apprehension as completely without merit. And then some. The Rams went out of the box and struck gold. Congratulations Coach McVay! Congratulations us Rams fans! Wooohooo!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did McVey finish his acceptance speech with a Woooooooooooooooooooooh?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His speech showed how much he appreciates the chance he was given and the players he has . If i played in the leauge this would be one of my choices as a favorite coach. Best defenisve player , best offensive player, best coach , living in LA!

This award show will go along way in helping this team bring in quality free agents
You forgot this aspect of free agency...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

jap

Legend
Our very own 'Little Ceasar!' When our Sean speaks, everybody listens!!!!

Ellard80

Legend
Did McVey finish his acceptance speech with a Woooooooooooooooooooooh?

McVay seems to be a genius pure and simple... however I'm getting to the point where I don't need to hear his speeches because he says like the same 10 words in every conference.

I wish he would have left it with a Woooooooooh.

Overall great night for the rams.

Uscg-Green

UDFA
So just got to say as an Eagles Fan.

Does McVay want to hand deliver or ship the COY trophy to Doug Pederson?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
So just got to say as an Eagles Fan.

Does McVay want to hand deliver or ship the COY trophy to Doug Pederson?

Pederson has done well this year, he's built a solid squad and has given the team grit. They deserved to win the SB and it's only taken him 2 years to do it. I applaud his (and the team's success).

But, to say that he's been better that Coach McVay unfortunately doesn't wash with me. McVay inherited poor team with poor morale, the Rams last season were a broken and deflated team, pure and simple. For McVay to come in, especially as a first time HC, and totally change the mentality of the team, to select such a complimentary and 'intelligent' coaching staff, to re-vamp the offense from being the worst to the highest scoring, even you as an Eagle fan, should be able to respect what he's done here. I believe that AD, TGII and coach McVay deserved their awards - I also believe that Goff deserved the the Comeback Player of the Year.