1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

McShay’s Top 10 Mock Draft Update: 1-Clowney 2-Robinson

Discussion in 'MOCK DRAFTS' started by RamBill, Apr 10, 2014.

1. RamBill

RamBill Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $5,389,566.51

ESPN’s Todd McShay runs through his latest NFL Top 10 Mock Draft and tells us why one of the top QBs (Bridgewater) has slid down the board. His Top 10 is: Clowney, Robinson (Rams), Mack, Bortles, Watkins, Matthews, Evans, Manziel, Ebron, Dix. (3:45)
  2. laramsoriginal

laramsoriginal Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $996,654.42
    I would be happy with HaHa at #13 even though I strongly believe CB is a greater need and value @13
  3. SierraRam

SierraRam Recreational User

Credit:
    $304,156.76
    Gilbert, Dennard, Donald on the board and we take Dix?? I don't get the hype. Everything I've seen and read says he's not even close to a #13 talent!

"While he posted respectable numbers as a junior -- 51 tackles, two INTs, four pass breakups -- he wasn't the consistent big-play finisher he was in 2013, and his season was clouded by a two-game suspension in October for a violation of team rules."

Pryor, Brooks, Ward, Buchanon - all had better seasons at Safety. Bailey and Reynolds are equivalent to Dix IMO...

Lazy mock from McShay.
    Mojo Ram likes this.
  4. lockdnram21

lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,182,074.71
    last season they had dix in the box more then he was in center field. he will be ok
  5. lockdnram21

lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,182,074.71