1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

McShay’s Top 10 Mock Draft Update: 1-Clowney 2-Robinson

Discussion in 'NFL DRAFT / COLLEGE FOOTBALL' started by RamBill, Apr 10, 2014.

1. RamBill Well-Known Member

ESPN’s Todd McShay runs through his latest NFL Top 10 Mock Draft and tells us why one of the top QBs (Bridgewater) has slid down the board. His Top 10 is: Clowney, Robinson (Rams), Mack, Bortles, Watkins, Matthews, Evans, Manziel, Ebron, Dix. (3:45)

2. laramsoriginal Active Member

I would be happy with HaHa at #13 even though I strongly believe CB is a greater need and value @13

3. SierraRam Recreational User

Gilbert, Dennard, Donald on the board and we take Dix?? I don't get the hype. Everything I've seen and read says he's not even close to a #13 talent!

"While he posted respectable numbers as a junior -- 51 tackles, two INTs, four pass breakups -- he wasn't the consistent big-play finisher he was in 2013, and his season was clouded by a two-game suspension in October for a violation of team rules."

Pryor, Brooks, Ward, Buchanon - all had better seasons at Safety. Bailey and Reynolds are equivalent to Dix IMO...

Lazy mock from McShay.

Mojo Ram likes this.
  4. lockdnram21 Well-Known Member

last season they had dix in the box more then he was in center field. he will be ok

5. lockdnram21 Well-Known Member