McDaniels Out?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Id hire him as an OC.

lord of the rings no GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That team needs a psychologist. They are less than the sum of their parts. But I don't think firing the coach in year one is the answer though. They're gonna need a reload of a reasonable chunk of that roster to win next year and I think they need a QB.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That team needs a psychologist. They are less than the sum of their parts. But I don't think firing the coach in year one is the answer though. They're gonna need a reload of a reasonable chunk of that roster to win next year and I think they need a QB.
It's a fake

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Oh, mcDaniels is crap. Matter of when, not if.
Not saying this year, btw.

Psycho_X

Legend
It's fake but it would be deserved. Don't know how that Belichick blow hard got another coaching gig after the last disaster and then yanking the rug out from under the Colts.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Twitter is going to be harder and harder to tell the imposter accounts from the real ones. My least favorite prank.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Twitter is going to be harder and harder to tell the imposter accounts from the real ones. My least favorite prank.
Always read the @name underneath the name at the top. Best way to avoid these as I've found out from posting a few fakes in my time.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They need blue font for imitators ~ 12intheBox

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
The Raiders have been totally screwed by the epically bad drafts of Mayock and Gruden.
Out of around 6 first rounders those two selected they have like two left on the squad and one of 'em, Clelin Farrell, is a bust who doesn't play much.
Gotta hit on your draft choices or you'll end up among the dregs of the league.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Edit: I thought this was about Mike McDaniel in MIA, haha. Was confused why some of you were shitting on him.... Totes agree with what I assume is JOSH McDanielS....fuck that loser.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Edit: I thought this was about Mike McDaniel in MIA, haha. Was confused why some of you were shitting on him.... Totes agree with what I assume is JOSH McDanielS....fuck that loser.

He has always been known as McDouche. That should make it easier to avoid confusion next time.