McDaniels: Danny Amendola was like a rookie in 2013

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Can't fault Danny while he was here (and on the field) but he's no Wes Welker - he'd already hit his (glass) ceiling with Sam throwing to him

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I don't have to do this because i wasn't a resident here at the time...but i admit that i thought bringing in JMac as OC was a great move at the time.
shm1.gif

But i can admit it now because i'm a Fucking man and i'm not always right. How do ya like dem nuts!
th

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The secret to Brady looking so good IMHO is protection. I think he only washes his jersey about once a month as it never gets dirty.His O-line has always been ridiculously great.
Let's see what Sam does when he has enough time to order room service, get a pedicure, take a nap and then throw the ball to someone. I really hope our O-line is as good or better than the Pats this o-line this year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't have to do this because i wasn't a resident here at the time...but i admit that i thought bringing in JMac as OC was a great move at the time.
shm1.gif

But i can admit it now because i'm a freaking man and i'm not always right. How do ya like dem nuts!
th
Lotta people thought it was a good move. And you know what? Under different circumstances it might have been. Different circumstances being a mature offense (not rookies and 2nd year players) and the luxury of having more than a few weeks to teach and implement the offense. According to Demoff they really started to pick it up by the Green Bay game, because they were moving the ball well, but...

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Lotta people thought it was a good move. And you know what? Under different circumstances it might have been. Different circumstances being a mature offense (not rookies and 2nd year players) and the luxury of having more than a few weeks to teach and implement the offense. According to Demoff they really started to pick it up by the Green Bay game, because they were moving the ball well, but...
Yeah shit went wrong from the very beginning starting with that lockout. I remember Bradford and company looking pretty damn good in that NY Giants game. Him and DX hooking up downfield. Sam moving around and throwing deep. Then those pussies started faking injuries...we lost momentum...the defense collapsed, the offense died etc.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Danny Amendola hangs up on radio host after repetitive questions about his durability

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...t-after-injury-questions?campaign=Twitter_atl
Christopher Gray · Top Commenter · Denver, Colorado
Amendola needs two things: Fantastic health insurance, and a full body-armor suit that the Bomb Squad Technicians wear.

Justin Embree · Top Commenter · Oneonta, New York
Hope he didn't hurt himself hanging up the phone.

Josiah Smith · Top Commenter · Greensboro, North Carolina
Danny just gave this jerk more PR then he deserved....

Thomas Fox · Top Commenter · State penn
Amendola DIDN'T hang up! He suffered a season ending wrist injury during the call.

Andrew Dettmer · Top Commenter · Sales at Fanzz
I'm glad he hung up. No one should have to sit and take that crap from anyone.

Dylan Donoghue · Top Commenter
the patriot way when it comes to questions...

A55VA6

Legend

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Actually I applaud Danny doing this ,more players should draw a line when it comes to agenda driven questioning.

Last week I was listening to XM radio and a Redskin player was asked on the air how he viewed the team name controversy, he told the hosts the terms of him coming on their show were that he would not be asked to comment on that and the interview was over,I loved it.but cricketts on the coverage of that whodathunkit.

It BLOWS ME AWAY how many people in the press where freedom of speech is their single stock in trade want to confine the words everyone else can use.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Amendola hangs up on radio host after injury inquiries

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...hangs-up-on-radio-host-after-injury-inquiries

After missing 24 games over the past three seasons, Danny Amendola knows that his durability is a talking point.

He just doesn't want to be the one doing the talking.

The New England Patriots wide receiver hung up on a local radio station Tuesday night following back-to-back questions about his spotty injury history.

After touting Amendola's charity work and asking the pass-catcher to sum up his first season with the Pats, WBZ-FM host Adam Jones of The Adam Jones Show used the words "injury-prone," "unlucky" and "fragile" to open the discussion about Amendola's health.

"That's not something I really think about," Amendola said.

Instead of moving on, Jones doubled down.

"You've been described as 'unlucky' with some of your injuries," Jones said. "We all remember that clavicle injury that you suffered as a member of the St. Louis Rams, and I remember a hit that you took a year against the --"

Click.

Amendola was gone.

Someone is feeling a little touchy about injuries.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Amendola hangs up on radio host after injury inquiries

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...hangs-up-on-radio-host-after-injury-inquiries

After missing 24 games over the past three seasons, Danny Amendola knows that his durability is a talking point.

He just doesn't want to be the one doing the talking.

The New England Patriots wide receiver hung up on a local radio station Tuesday night following back-to-back questions about his spotty injury history.

After touting Amendola's charity work and asking the pass-catcher to sum up his first season with the Pats, WBZ-FM host Adam Jones of The Adam Jones Show used the words "injury-prone," "unlucky" and "fragile" to open the discussion about Amendola's health.

"That's not something I really think about," Amendola said.

Instead of moving on, Jones doubled down.

"You've been described as 'unlucky' with some of your injuries," Jones said. "We all remember that clavicle injury that you suffered as a member of the St. Louis Rams, and I remember a hit that you took a year against the --"

Click.

Amendola was gone.

Someone is feeling a little touchy about injuries.
Or somebody is too lazy to come up with anything but pack questions

RamzFanz

Damnit
Good player but has hit his ceiling and is a piece of glass. I never cared too much for him.

Yep, so far he looks to be a bust but he is a good guy from all reports and he is amazing when rarely healthy.

Other than the injuries, not sure how you could not care for an UDFA that was cut from practice squads who plays like he does.

Thordaddy

Name
Rich
Eddleman totally outplayed Amendola..see what Bradford has been dealing with?
Well ya know Brady was pretty disgruntled over the Pats opting to sign DA over Wes Welker so I kinda think if Brady had a choice when they were both open JE was gonna get the ball.
BTW beer belly good to see ya posting again.