McCutcheon Hype Machine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlife

Rookie
Name
Bill
Go ahead and play Mcutcheon... hes young hungry and fast.. put Robinson in the slot, let Mcutcheon spark em! Cant hurt.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well he was up for the last game so all they need to do is work him in there for a low snap count and see what he does. If he makes some plays give him more time. He may be that third weapon that helps open things up.

Also I'll say this... He should be out there in some fashion when we're in the redzone. On at least two or three of the snaps.

oldnotdead

Legend
He's versatile he can play all 3 positions and he's faster than Robinson. He can be moved around more than Skowronek or Powell. He's also shown great hands. I absolutely agree he at least should be in their red zone package if not as an every down receiver.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I concur fully with this it won’t hurt and we get to see him go for jump balls if given the oppurtunity.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You guys want to get crazy? Ok I'll get crazy. It's time to start working this kid in. Give him five snaps where he's a relatively early read Sean.

Some voice in the wilderness right now is thinking "Haha Merlin you dumb shit, I have one word for you: Spruce." To which I reply check this vid and turn the sound the fuck up. And while you're rocking to the soundtrack consider how his preseason looked eerily similar.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye85wKxUOD0&ab_channel=BLUEANDGOLDNATION

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our 4th WR is not the problem with the offense. That rests on McVay and Stafford making adjustments to our OLine being decimated with injuries. All the power to him if he gets in and gets targets I'll cheer him on, but I don't see this change being a catalyst for the offense.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bring in the Clutch!!! Give the kid some reps. I can’t wait too see some game time with him…He got baller swag already…

dang

Legend
I believe he was active last week. I believe that was the first time but my memory is suspect.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bring in the Clutch!!! Give the kid some reps. I can’t wait too see some game time with him…He got baller swag already…
That's the spirit. Let's do this Sean! :beer2::part:

Also mods I seem to have misplaced the L in his name in the thread title. :fistbump1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
can mcutch play oline?
golden-girls-balloon.gif

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I know he's not gonna fix much, since our oline is the main reason for our struggles, but fuck it. At this point I'm down for throwing shit against the wall and seeing if it sticks. Hell, take Kupp out for the game and put McCutch in, force Stafford to throw to someone else. Yea. I said it.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
McVay has to force Stafford to throw the ball to other receivers the ball. Kupp is great but, spreading the ball makes the team better.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
most of our patterns are short... stafford had like 35 completions and 255 yards....

so thats pretty much already being done.

Watch the game and not the stat sheet. The reason why Stafford was sacked 7 times with a 40%+ pressure rate and Jimmy G was sacked zero times and hardly pressured was the 49ers have a quick pass game. We really don't.