Matthew Stafford on | The Rich Eisen Show | 5/24/21 Corbett @ center?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Evans is the only ? On the online. No doubt the other 4 can play. I just worry about evans being able to pass block at guard. If he plays anything like he did at RT we should in theory have a good season at online

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Evans is the only ? On the online. No doubt the other 4 can play. I just worry about evans being able to pass block at guard. If he plays anything like he did at RT we should in theory have a good season at online
I wonder if they took the biggest problem on the line, Bout he's pass blocking, and move it to right guard. Its part of why so many felt they needed to draft a goid interior Online men in a draft that was deep with them. Hopefully Evans can improve his pass blocking under Carberry. Or maybe he's like Noteboom and is being pushed into guard when he's really a tackle. I would have been happy if they drafted Myers and moved him to right guard. No major holes in pass or run blocking.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

Dude go watch Bobby Evans plAy in The Playoffs!! WTF.

LMAO- does anyone actually watch The Games ? I just rewatched The 1st. Half of The Jets game.It makes me SICK on The Defensive Side of it.
-Can’t Wait to see T. Lewis tear it up in 2021,I guess if Healthy.
—What Happened to OBO ?

Anyway- Glad Austin Blythe is GONE!!!
He played well,but this Williams kid from BAMA ? Funny Williams from SC?
Just saying NY NY. I know no one gets it.
IMO after watching The Jets Game at SOFI - this is the Connection.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
IMO - Jared Goff was a Great Rams QB- wish him luck in Detroit.Matthew Stafford is Jetiyears ahead of him.Jared Goff has limited skills.He is slow & has trouble extending plays.

-Van Jefferson is The Real Deal. I didn’t even read what was posted.
As much as I was Frustrated at SEAN MCVAY,Can Jefferson was that much more.He was(IS) a team first player.He did well in Special Teams.Just hope after this 2021 Draft we NEVER see him there again. —Any Ram Fan that doubts The Rams got a First Rd Talent will Find Out soon Enough.—Addition by Subtracting.The more Reps Van Jefferson gets than what Josh Reynolds received the better,especially with Matthew Stafford.Add DJ1 helping open up some things downfield.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Lost in Translation

Bobby Evans looked stronger & better in 2021.His football work & pass blocking is better.He might get blocked back at bit upfront (inside)
Against bigger DT/NT (DE/LB) stunts,but squares up Very Well. He creates a pocket. Yes he does(did) get beat with a quick passer rusher.His skill set (instincts) as a OT is keep the Rusher from getting to The QB.He does enough though to create a lane or a pocket when beat.If on a blitz is on though & another OL guy does the same there is no lane or pocket. The QB has to get rid of the Ball or take a Sack. —Bobby Evans at LG showed Tremendous Ability to Run Block which was New in 2020.He showed he got Stringer from 22 years to 23 years of Age.IMO he will continue to work Hard a Grow as a Player.

—Austin Blythe & Corbett both got Main Handled inside by This Williams from Bama. https://www.al.com/sports/2021/01/quinnen-williams-wants-jets-to-be-more-like-alabama-patriots.html

This Williams as a USC Fan always thought would be Excellent? Is he ? Who is Better ? Now with The Giants.Get it ? NY NY.I believe both were like The Number 3 picks.the lather maybe 7 overall.

Still Austin Blythe had his worst game I can recall as a Ram.Chicago in 2018 at RG is another. —Austin Corbett started to slump & looked slow in side.Has trouble sliding his feet. No range & not great with support. My thoughts after last night he might be better playing Center.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would love to see Anchrum take over that right guard spot. Then Noteboom and Evans can be the back-up tackles this year, and both will start next year.

Tano

Legend
Lost in Translation

Bobby Evans looked stronger & better in 2021.His football work & pass blocking is better.He might get blocked back at bit upfront (inside)
Against bigger DT/NT (DE/LB) stunts,but squares up Very Well. He creates a pocket. Yes he does(did) get beat with a quick passer rusher.His skill set (instincts) as a OT is keep the Rusher from getting to The QB.He does enough though to create a lane or a pocket when beat.If on a blitz is on though & another OL guy does the same there is no lane or pocket. The QB has to get rid of the Ball or take a Sack. —Bobby Evans at LG showed Tremendous Ability to Run Block which was New in 2020.He showed he got Stringer from 22 years to 23 years of Age.IMO he will continue to work Hard a Grow as a Player.

—Austin Blythe & Corbett both got Main Handled inside by This Williams from Bama. https://www.al.com/sports/2021/01/quinnen-williams-wants-jets-to-be-more-like-alabama-patriots.html

This Williams as a USC Fan always thought would be Excellent? Is he ? Who is Better ? Now with The Giants.Get it ? NY NY.I believe both were like The Number 3 picks.the lather maybe 7 overall.

Still Austin Blythe had his worst game I can recall as a Ram.Chicago in 2018 at RG is another. —Austin Corbett started to slump & looked slow in side.Has trouble sliding his feet. No range & not great with support. My thoughts after last night he might be better playing Center.
And the real So Ram is back.

Your posts are really fun to decipher :)

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Would love to see Anchrum take over that right guard spot. Then Noteboom and Evans can be the back-up tackles this year, and both will start next year.

Wishful thinking. Cheers to Love !
I’d love for Anchrum to be The Starting Center over Austin Corbett.
Then The Rams would have another 2 seasons as him starting at Center.
—Maybe sign Corbett on the cheap & cut Brian Allen.

IMO - Brian Allen shows his value at Center & who starts the season is still very much up in the air.
-I could see Evans start over Austin Corbett very easily?