Matthew Stafford and Sean McVay are sickos...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very interesting video. Jordan Palmer is good people too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's fuckin go!

312d3e525fc8f34b64eaec9e5910cf5f.gif

jap

Legend
 Guys who are into stepping souls tend to be sickos, but here it is in a good way.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Sucks how McVay has to keep generating new ideas--especially year to year--as the rest of the league copies everything.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Palmer is always a good listen. What a time to be a football fan with all these guys like him with Baldy and JT O"Sullivan among others. Even Kurt Warner with his stuff.

jap

Legend
p
 Guys who are into stepping souls tend to be sickos, but here it is in a good way.
(I hate most spelling checkers so very much!!!)

Guys who are into STEALING souls tend to be sickos, but here it is in a good way.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I hate when I post on my phone then later see my misthumbed or spell checked creation on my comp but can't edit it. :laugh3:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's impressive man. Comparing him vs Corbs as much as I liked how Corbs played for us down that title stretch he was never a guy who could make a reach block assignment look easy. Also Dotson rarely gets moved.

It's so nice having him and Avila holding that middle up. Snead uses that term weight bearing walls, well with the OL that is exactly what those two are on the interior. This is why even though I admit there's a ton of risk I want Dotson's ass inked prior to FA. Get him done then let's start week one hot on offense in '24.