Matthew Fre….

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Another clutch bomb delivered
IMG_0796.jpeg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He threw the INT that let Indy back in the game, then saved the day. Fuckin drama queen.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Yes it was. He was definitely hurt during that play
No it was the play before when he was pancaked on the ground. No flag and commentators saying what a nice legal hit it was. After Rams got a roughing the passer call on a lesser hit.
I had to turn off commentary after that play.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
The dude is freakin' superman. Even I was having my doubts after he got hurt. I was like they probably don't have too much faith in their backup guy (Rypien). He looked gimpy falling down on that one drop back. Was wondering if Stafford had enough torque in his core to make a good throw. But he did it again...led us to a win when much was in doubt. That's my QB!!!
:part::trophy::helmet:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
No it was the play before when he was pancaked on the ground. No flag and commentators saying what a nice legal hit it was. After Rams got a roughing the passer call on a lesser hit.
I meant he was hurt on the play before, just misstated it. My bad

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He wasn't pancaked.

After falling a far distance he hit the ground hard on his hip. The defender didn't put his body weight on top of him. He held himself up off of Stafford. You can see his arms bracing himself so he didn't fall on Stafford.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He wasn't pancaked.

After falling a far distance he hit the ground hard on his hip. The defender didn't put his body weight on top of him. He held himself up off of Stafford. You can see his arms bracing himself so he didn't fall on Stafford.

My guess is he did drop his weight on him because Stafford got up and was yelling at the Ref.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah Vilma was out of fucking control. I watched the game muted as well.

It is rare nowadays to hear a duo who can call a game impartially. Real shame that.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yeah that sequence was bullshit from top to bottom.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The dude is freakin' superman. Even I was having my doubts after he got hurt. I was like they probably don't have too much faith in their backup guy (Rypien). He looked gimpy falling down on that one drop back. Was wondering if Stafford had enough torque in his core to make a good throw. But he did it again...led us to a win when much was in doubt. That's my QB!!!
:part::trophy::helmet:
At one point when he got knocked down again I was telling the TV to take him out. I didn't see how he could keep moving much less throw the ball...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
He wasn't pancaked.

Thats not the way Stafford or many of us fans saw it. I'll have to rewatch it, but pretty sure dude landed on Stafford, which should have been called for roughing the passer.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
My guess is he did drop his weight on him because Stafford got up and was yelling at the Ref.
This. At first I thought he was yelling at someone who missed their assingment. In the post game interview he hinted that the defender did pancake him with full bodyweight. So that's what he must've been yelling about.

0-1.jpg

Replay shows the takedown, but cuts out before Odeyingbo takes Stafford all the way to the ground.

0-2.jpg

Replay: Stafford gets up to talk to the ref.

0-3.jpg

Replay: Eyeing the ref while pleading his case.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW I had right hip replacement surgery two years ago. (Too many jumps) after Stafford got hurt, my hip hurt too. Hopefully Stafford is okay moving forward.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

just had another look at the take down. not a pancake. the defender landed on his knees and held himself off stafford with his arms. there may have been some contact with stafford but he definitely did not put his full body weight on top of stafford.

if you're looking for the play it happened just before his horrible interception throw when the score was 23-8. which only occurred because of the injury. when they come back from the commercial they have a slow mo of the incident so you can make your own judgement.