Matt Stafford’s back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
It's from getting pounded by 300 pound dudes....haha, dirty.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
He said that he would be playing…just sore

Psycho_X

Legend
People over 30 get sore backs. Ibuprophen/hot pad that bitch and he'll be fine. I'm more concerned with them sneaking a "knee" designation on why Jalen Ramsey isn't practicing yesterday all of a sudden.

bluecoconuts

Legend
People over 30 get sore backs. Ibuprophen/hot pad that bitch and he'll be fine. I'm more concerned with them sneaking a "knee" designation on why Jalen Ramsey isn't practicing yesterday all of a sudden.

I get a sore back if I sneeze too hard...

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Reading you all's comment makes me feel a bit better. Tom Brady has some maintenance issues too. I dont remember off hand what they are , but it is common

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Reading you all's comment makes me feel a bit better. Tom Brady has some maintenance issues too. I dont remember off hand what they are , but it is common

Yeah Tom Brady’s maintenance issues involve which hair product to use on a daily basis.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
According to a certain woman in North Carolina, the panties help get in touch with one’s chakras… I think…
Yeah but I couldn’t take all that William Blake for dusty old piece of ass with sad old droopy titties……

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
It's straight up comedy hour up in here, haha.

Ladied and gentlemen, these guys will be here all week... try the veal!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Thought about this subject (Stafford's sore back) last week and again this week.

Stafford has barely been sacked or smashed this season behind the Rams top 5 O-Line.

Sadly, his back is giving him problems again.

His back issues began in 2019.

November 10, 2019

Matthew Stafford out against Bears with broken back bones.

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will be inactive for Sunday’s game against the Bears amid a back injury, according to multiple reports.

Stafford is said to have fractured bones in his back and has been sidelined as “doctors wanted him to have further testing,” per ESPN. An insider also noted the injury could keep Stafford out for “this week or 3 weeks.”

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Thought about this subject (Stafford's sore back) last week and again this week.

Stafford has barely been sacked or smashed this season behind the Rams top 5 O-Line.

November 10, 2019

Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will be inactive for Sunday’s game against the Bears amid a back injury, according to multiple reports.

Stafford is said to have fractured bones in his back and has been sidelined as “doctors wanted him to have further testing,” per ESPN. An insider also noted the injury could keep Stafford out for “this week or 3 weeks.”

Yeah, not gonna make the leap and say these are related. Depending on what the the injury was in 2019 anyway. I would guess that he broke some transverse processes. I did that snowboarding a while back. Hurt like hell, but I had no lingering effects a year later.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

November 10, 2019

He said, in a recent press conference, that his back was just stiffness. Hopefully that’s all. Our High School QB tried playing with broken vertebrae. He couldn’t do it.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Most 33 year olds have back problems these days. Add getting hit by huge freaking dudes for years and I'm not surprised he has some soreness every once in a while. Hopefully we can keep him clean this game so he has some better recovery time.