Matt Gay feeling settled in Rams special teams room

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Gay has been great compared to the previous guys, but I am not overly confident in him. With more confidence in him, the Rams may have attempted a FG instead of going for it on 4th down late against the Jets? Not sure what his outer range is. Make the extra points and short FGs and we will muddle by.

I posted that too, but going for it on 4th down was not an issue, it was that both play calls on 3rd & 4th downs were deep pass plays....IMO, bad play calling.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It is great that they found a guy they can count on in what has been a bit of a rebuild year. Since you never know with kickers I don't want to get all crazy here but he has the leg, seems like the kind of player the Rams prefer, and he is executing with good consistency.

Hope it continues and that they get him locked up at an affordable rate. Sure is nice to not have a sense of doom when that unit takes the field.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
So the Ram's Punter, Kicker and Long Snapper were in the hot tub feeling Gay.

So he got out.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never thought the kicker would be more reliable than the rest of the team.