Mason Brodine out for the season with fractured ankle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

DAMN IT. THIS WAS MY MAN CRUSH.
my new man crush is kaepernick now

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Whoa. Damn.

I hate preseason. Kind of. Sort of.

It sucks to lose anyone on any teams. Even those I hate.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Might be a good thing for him if they keep him on IR. Gets another off-season to transition to TE.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cynical, but possibly good for him. He wouldn't have made the team. Now he might be put on IR, and have part of another year to learn a new position and maybe have the position be less crowded.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I thought that looked like it hurt like hell. Mason totally took out his leg. But hey, you can't predict these these things.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Damn that sucks for him. Wish a good recovery. Needs time to learn the position more but this isnt the biggest help.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Shame. A good showing could have put him up over Cunningham on the pecking order at TE.
Still think our roster is set with Cook, Kendricks, Harkey and Bayer (after tonight), but he could have made a run at it.

Rambition

Rookie
that sucks bigtime. i kind of thought one of the blockers might get hurt on that play, just the way it was developing. just a shitty break, though.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
that sucks bigtime. i kind of thought one of the blockers might get hurt on that play, just the way it was developing. just a crappy break, though.
Dude. Off topic, but your alien Mr. Bean freaks me out. Not complaining.... we all need a little freak-out once in a while... but that thing is hard to look at, haha.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dude. Off topic, but your alien Mr. Bean freaks me out. Not complaining.... we all need a little freak-out once in a while... but that thing is hard to look at, haha.

Me too bro but I can't look away. No, no, no, ...no. Bleed the Freak!