Marshall Faulk Picks Rams...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
To make the playoffs this year. Watching the NFLN's 2017 season preview and Marriuci, Faulk, Warner and Irvin had to remove one of the 2016 playoff teams and add a team to make the playoffs in 2017. Here is who they removed and who they added:

Marriucci removed the Chiefs and added the Broncos
Warner removed the Falcons and added the Cardinals (surprise)
Irvin removed the Dolphins and added the Titans

And our own Marshall Faulk removed the Lions and added the Rams to make the playoffs. He's sold on the upgrades made offensively and also thinks Wade will make the defense even better. I love it!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welp. I'll certainly never question his vision.

3csxd.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Remove the Falcons? What? Lol. And add the Cardinals? Really Kurt? They've taken a step back from last year. And if Palmer goes down, which he usually does at some point, the season is over.

I think Kurt accidentally had some special brownies.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
To make the playoffs this year. Watching the NFLN's 2017 season preview and Marriuci, Faulk, Warner and Irvin had to remove one of the 2016 playoff teams and add a team to make the playoffs in 2017. Here is who they removed and who they added:

Marriucci removed the Chiefs and added the Broncos
Irvin removed the Dolphins and added the Titans

And our own Marshall Faulk removed the Lions and added the Rams to make the playoffs. He's sold on the upgrades made offensively and also thinks Wade will make the defense even better. I love it!

Removing the Chiefs is moronic. Reid just about always makes the playoffs and has strong regular seasons. And he adds the Broncos who don't have a QB. Sheesh.

Cards aren't a bad bet if their QB can stay healthy. Titans are a favorite with a lot of fans right now to be a playoff team but I'm not sold on them.

Sure would be great to see Marshall come out on top there. Gonna do a shot in his honor on Sunday while I watch the game in fact. Love the way he's a homer and looks out even if it's just in the little ways in the media.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Marshall has always appeared honest in his Ram assessments overall, and he watches them a lot more than we do, and knows offense better than anyone on this board; so, if Marshall says they are ready, that says A LOT. I don't know about the Rams making the playoffs, but this is Marshall saying the offense will be good, or something like that. Look dad, I didn't talk about Goff.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love Faulk. I would love for him to have a FO job with the rams.
Can you just imagine him as " Director of Pro Personnel"! ( I would give anything to see him on the side-lines coaching-up Guuurley!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Remove the Falcons? What? Lol. And add the Cardinals? Really Kurt? They've taken a step back from last year. And if Palmer goes down, which he usually does at some point, the season is over.

I think Kurt accidentally had some special brownies.
Jack ... are you trying to say ...

Tyrone Biggums.jpg

FRO

Legend
I still don't see that happening. I just don't know what has made anyone think he would be great in the front office.
There's always clamoring for great former players to come aboard and take executive roles. Sometimes it works out, many times it doesn't.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Warner is still pissed at the horns...He picked David Johnson for MVP....Curious, why the Rams, and not Martz whom I blame for getting him outta here.
Removing the Chiefs is moronic. Reid just about always makes the playoffs and has strong regular seasons.
Chiefs could have a few chinks in the armor...not talent....They had a terrible playoff loss...I think some on the team want Alex Smith replaced....If things go roughly, I'd assume that hot shot QB will be starting at the end of this year....Hali is hurt...Houston is getting older (rest easy Barksdale, err Havenstein) no more Charles...he sure looked good the other night....Chiefs window may have closed....and they are a veteran team that may be pissed.
Andy Reid is a great coach...when he left Philly, I swore we were gonna get him....especially when I heard he lived in San Diego....and assumed he wanted to stay closer to his family

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
[QUOTE="SteveBrown, post: 939667, member: 1233"]Marshall has always appeared honest in his Ram assessments overall, and he watches them a lot more than we do, and knows offense better than anyone on this board; so, if Marshall says they are ready, that says A LOT. I don't know about the Rams making the playoffs, but this is Marshall saying the offense will be good, or something like that. Look dad, I didn't talk about Goff.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I never got the sense that he was a Rams homer. He could be brutally honest if he felt the need.

jap

Legend
[QUOTE="SteveBrown, post: 939667, member: 1233"]Marshall has always appeared honest in his Ram assessments overall, and he watches them a lot more than we do, and knows offense better than anyone on this board; so, if Marshall says they are ready, that says A LOT. I don't know about the Rams making the playoffs, but this is Marshall saying the offense will be good, or something like that. Look dad, I didn't talk about Goff.

Yeah, I never got the sense that he was a Rams homer. He could be brutally honest if he felt the need.[/QUOTE]

You have to be brutally honest to move beyond the FANatic label. :LOL: He likes Jared and Todd and has to be feeling really good about the acquisitions of Sammy Watkins, Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp, Reynolds, Everett, and the other fly guys. The OL has been renovated, and the SonOfBum is orchestrating the defense. Our core special teams battery of Johnny, Greg the Leg, and Jake McQuaide are arguably the best on the business. In fact, this unit probably resembles his old GSOT squad more than any other. The big question is: how quickly will it take for Jared to take full advantage of all the attention Todd is going to draw early on?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I still don't see that happening. I just don't know what has made anyone think he would be great in the front office.

He probably would be very good as a GM, if he wanted to be one.