Marshall Faulk on The Rich Eisen Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
One of the most intelligent football minds, who I have ever seen. He does not want to coach. But man, he would be a great coach, IMO.

Very good color guy. He sees everything....and knows the rules....and knows talent.

Love me some, Faulk.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Here's a thought, if this regime fails, Marshall Faulk Executive VP/GM and David Shaw Head Coach...Really feel Faulk could be a good GM, but you never know as John Elway is simply amazing, but Matt Millen was worse for Detroit then unemployment.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
How can you not love Marshall? He makes you want to be best friends with him. And sober insight into football.

Great take on Goff. He knows he will be good. All the adults in the room are on the same page with Goff. All the Twitter children are screaming "bust", and giggling like nine-year-old girls.

I left there wanting a tour of Deion's closet.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Marshall is my favorite player of all time and in my opinion....THE GOAT.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Faulk with the beard. First time I've seen that.

He sure is a fun listen... no doubt that he is a football savant.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
Marshall's funny. Kinda seems like an introvert intellectual trying to give the impression he's a confident conversationalist. I like the guy, I just get the impression he's never really comfortable in front of the cameras, that he's out of his element, but just dealing with it. It's more painful when he's there with guys like Michael Irvin and Deion, and even Kurt seems to treat Marshall like a bit of a dork.

This interview was pretty good. Like a lot of what he said. Respect him, he just cracks me up cause I recognize that nervousness that never seems to go away. Feels very familiar to me, and it's unexpected coming from a superstar athlete.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One of the most intelligent football minds, who I have ever seen. He does not want to coach. But man, he would be a great coach, IMO.

Very good color guy. He sees everything....and knows the rules....and knows talent.

Love me some, Faulk.
I could listen to Faulk talk Football All-Day-Long!!(y)(y):D