Marshall Faulk on Family Feud

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Yes, we're really running out of stories to post. Training camp can't come soon enough.
************************************************************************************
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...rmer-nfl-players-to-do-battle-on-family-feud/

Current, former NFL players to do battle on Family Feud
Posted by Mike Florio on July 9, 2017

richard-dawson-e1499606482553.jpg
Getty Images

Rarely will I mention in this space any TV programming not appearing on the NBC family of networks. This is one of those rare circumstances.

Sunday night at 9:00 p.m. ET on ABC, five current NFL players will take on five former NFL players on Celebrity Family Feud.

The current players include Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell, Cardinals cornerback Patrick Peterson, Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson, Browns tackle Joe Thomas, and Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins.

The team of former players, all Hall of Famers, consists of running back Marshall Faulk, receiver Andre Reed, tackle Anthony Muñoz, linebacker Derrick Brooks, and defensive back Rod Woodson.

They’ll be squaring off for up to $25,000 (c’mon, ABC; this isn’t 1976) that will go to charity. The current players will donate winnings to Professional Athletes Foundation, and the former players are playing for Active Minds.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This show looks like it might be a Fun watch! I just set my DVR! ( It on at 8:00pm PST)(y):D

SierraRam

Recreational User
Marshal is my favorite Ram all-time! Love the guy! But 6 kids with 4 women is a tough fit for Family Fued.

Maybe a remake of Big Love would be a better idea ;)

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Who won... the current players or the HOF'ers ?
The legends of course! The current players needed some Rams, especially trivia experts like Goff...

Actually the preceding "feud" between NBA and MLB legends was more entertaining with some good Pedro Martinez moments -- like classic Steve Harvey wrongly calling him a closer, and Pedro's lack of english as his natural language screwing up his answer of what rhymes with "yummy" (answer: Miami). Price Fielder had no language excuse for his rhyming whiff, so it wasn't as funny.

The best Marshall Faulk answer was "on a scale of 1 to 10 how intelligent do you want your wife to be?", and he said 7 -- but maybe that's a compliment in the pro athlete groupie world.