Mark Schlereth: NFC Playoff Predictions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SubZero405

UDFA
mr.stlouis said:
ESPN is not a fan of Sam Bradford. If they were, the Rams would have been mentioned. They LOVE RG3 so of course they will overlook his significant knee injury and put them back in the Playoffs. I don't think the Vikings will be back in this year. The Vikings will see even more stacked boxes this year with Harvin gone. I'm not a believer in their passing attack. Niners lost more talent then they got back.

Crabtree is all but done for this season
Soapoaga gone- replaced by Tank Carradine (injury prone rookie)
D. Walker gone
Gholston gone- Replaced by Reid (rookie)
Gore- not getting any younger

Niners will be a better team next year than this one.

I have a lot of confidence in our Rams.

I like all of the analysts on ESPN saying they dislike or distrust Bradford because he is "injury prone", but they love RG3 who had an ACL tear in college and then another ACL/MCL tear last year. Sam finally has good talent to throw to and he's going to show it while taking us to the playoffs.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
RamFan503 said:
I think if our O-line performs at a decent level, it will be huge for ALL.

But damn it - I want to see us TORCH some defenses with several highlight reel plays. It's been too long.

Co - sign.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
CGI_Ram blinding us with trigonometry:
Co - sign.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Co - tangent.

Sent from my Logitech G15 using Tapafingers 10

Ram_of_Old

Username said:
The East needs to get their shyte together. I don't want the Redfags walking away with the division again without a challenge.

Agreed...RG2.5 is in the Vick mold. I will be surprised if he makes it through the season without an injury. I also am a Giants fan in the East. When they embarrassed the Putriots and denied them a perfect season, I became a Giants fan. They have a special place with me.