Mark Ingram released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
They will elevate a PS squad guy (if there is a RB on the PS), keep what they have or draft a guy.
I hope they don’t spend $1 on a FA RB since the team has no money to spend.
IDK man, dude was really ineffective and wasn't even active at the end of the year.

I'd rather just keep Malcom Brown of if he goes take chances on a rookie with fresh legs.
I can agree with the sentiment that we shouldn't spend a dollar on a back. Just observing that Brown is going to leave in FA and we could use another depth option to replace him. I've always respected Ingram.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We’ll see what happens with him. Sort of a Gore type RB.He can move the chains.
Well except for the fact that Ingram vastly underachieved and was always hurt
Hard pass for me

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Well except for the fact that Ingram vastly underachieved and was always hurt
Hard pass for me

I like Ingram,would bring some more Bama flair. I just don’t see it happening though.Henderson & Akers are in the system with a couple young backs as well.I think you just build on your stable.
Josh Reynolds sort of a wr(DNA rifle) block. There was no way of really do anything with him other than try to make him the 3rd WR.Rams need a Big Time WR prospect.