Mark Ingram released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Just saw the Ravens released Ingram after he was a healthy scratch in the playoff loss. Wonder what that’s about last year he was a key piece now kicked to the curb.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
J.K. Dobbins and Gus Edwards proved to be a great combination. They're younger and cheaper.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw the Ravens released Ingram after he was a healthy scratch in the playoff loss. Wonder what that’s about last year he was a key piece now kicked to the curb.
Well, he was kicked to the curb in New Orleans too, its what happens to age 30+ RB's

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Would be a real nice Brown replacement.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yes. He's a FA have to think they move on.
They will elevate a PS squad guy (if there is a RB on the PS), keep what they have or draft a guy.
I hope they don’t spend $1 on a FA RB since the team has no money to spend.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Would be a real nice Brown replacement.

IDK man, dude was really ineffective and wasn't even active at the end of the year.

I'd rather just keep Malcom Brown of if he goes take chances on a rookie with fresh legs.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I think he’s too old, too expensive for what he would do for the team

You could do worse than bringing in a guy like that on a cheap one-year 'prove-it' deal.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Attachments

• 754E4157-E697-48AD-AAAD-FD0B7826EEBA.jpeg
    754E4157-E697-48AD-AAAD-FD0B7826EEBA.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 30

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They will elevate a PS squad guy (if there is a RB on the PS), keep what they have or draft a guy.
I hope they don’t spend $1 on a FA RB since the team has no money to spend.

This is exactly it. The Rams are more than $20 million over the projected cap before they sign any FA. No chance they pay a pricy, old RB to be a backup. Not even for the vet minimum. They have way bigger needs.

fearsomefour

Legend
This is exactly it. The Rams are more than $20 million over the projected cap before they sign any FA. No chance they pay a pricy, old RB to be a backup. Not even for the vet minimum. They have way bigger needs.
And better options.
I like our RB group.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
You could do worse than bringing in a guy like that on a cheap one-year 'prove-it' deal.
Ingram is a ten year veteran so I don’t think he has anything to prove. Akers is the starter for this team going forward, Ingram or any new backup would not have much work to do.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hard pass, he brings nothing we don’t have and is injured too much.