Mark Cuban pwns Skip Bayless

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That. Was. EPIC.

I loved that, man. Thanks for posting. Skip Bayless speaks like every uninformed fan I've ever had to deal with. "You didn't have to defend him." LOL! Yeah, right. LeBron would have just sat out on the perimeter and done nothing, and the Mavs didn't even have to pay attention to him. Perfect. That's just like the fans who trot out statistics on Bradford, but have no idea why the numbers are the way they are. "He just sucks." Okay then. We'll go with your version of the truth.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cuban also dropped a bombshell on Stephen A. Smith, although not to the extent of Bayless.

Say what you want about Cuban's personality, but the guy knows his sports, and these two so-called "analysts"...well, don't.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Not only does he know his sport but he knows how freaking lazy is the media. That's what he is really calling them out on. They don't really study what went on. Instead they use lazy generalities that are really just veiled insults to the team that lost. The guy just says it like it is. It's about time someone calls these hacks out on the carpet.

bluecoconuts

Legend
ESPN is such a joke, and so is Skip. I'm happy they both got called out. I can't wait for NBC Sports to overtake ESPN as the "sports" network to watch, and they're probably going to do it as well. I get pissed whenever ESPN sits there and goes "Oh the Rams? Who cares about them, they suck! Let's not go into detail about why or how they're struggling, instead lets just make a joke about the NFC West and talk more about Tom Brady's hair!" "The NHL? Whatever, they turned us down for TV rights because we turned our backs on them, so now we're just going to pretend they don't exist."

ESPN is a joke of a network. NBC Sports will take over in the next 3 years.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
ESPN is such a joke, and so is Skip. I'm happy they both got called out. I can't wait for NBC Sports to overtake ESPN as the "sports" network to watch, and they're probably going to do it as well. I get pissed whenever ESPN sits there and goes "Oh the Rams? Who cares about them, they suck!" "The NHL? Whatever, they turned us down for TV rights because we turned our backs on them, so now we're just going to pretend they don't exist."

That would be awesome. Some network really should do that. Just get all the legitimate analysts and former players who AREN'T complete showmen, and make a "smart" Network out of it. If you had to assemble a team of analysts and reporters and build a Network, who would you try to get?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
ESPN is such a joke, and so is Skip. I'm happy they both got called out. I can't wait for NBC Sports to overtake ESPN as the "sports" network to watch, and they're probably going to do it as well. I get pissed whenever ESPN sits there and goes "Oh the Rams? Who cares about them, they suck! Let's not go into detail about why or how they're struggling, instead lets just make a joke about the NFC West and talk more about Tom Brady's hair!" "The NHL? Whatever, they turned us down for TV rights because we turned our backs on them, so now we're just going to pretend they don't exist."

Yeah NBC is fair and witty. I hardly even go on BSPN.com. For one thing, that website is a mess. Too hard to navigate and find things. Second, it's the same thing on the network, just in print form.

I remember watching NFL Live last year, and they had Stevie Johnson on in person. I figured hey they are actually gonna talk about a small market team. Nope, it just ended up one question about his team and the rest was about other things, including Terrell Owens.

As for the guys on my own network?

-Jaws
-Tim Ryan
-Holt
-Florio
-Alex Flanagan (hey the show will need a host and I think she's gorgeous)

NBA: Barkley and Shaq. That's it. Ha.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
bluecoconuts said:

I really hate ESPN. It would be a happy day if NBC sports overtakes them and they have to start eating some humble pie. I hate their self promoting crap and the fact that they think they are so important.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
My favorite part was him asking Skip about the defensive scheme for OKC. That was great. I find it funny that they had him come on the show and he pretty much just bashes everything that happens on the show. They psycho-analyze pretty much everything and theres very little x's and o's talk. I get so much great information from fantastic NBA bloggers, especially on Twitter, and you can tell these folks work their asses off, but we also get these other "analysts" that have a big platform (TV, radio) to discuss sports because they say outlandish things and provide "entertainment." I dont know every NFL coverage and what its purpose is, I dont know all the different NBA offensive sets, but id much rather hear about that stuff and LEARN more about the game.