Mark Barron settles into Rams defense/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Palmer was mic-ed up in the Az game they were talking about Barron on the sideline just before the play he sacked Palmer and PALMER was injured
Palmer even pointed to him and shouted righty righty trying to get someone to pick him up and he still got there , kid means bizz

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Palmer was mic-ed up in the Az game they were talking about Barron on the sideline just before the play he sacked Palmer and PALMER was injured
Palmer even pointed to him and shouted righty righty trying to get someone to pick him up and he still got there , kid means bizz
When Barron took on the Ol'men head up, and still made the tackle. ..one of my favorite plays of the whole game.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Well, i did say this

Needless to say, they didn't. They do have highlights from this past week, like niners vs saints, but they never uploaded the cards/rams highlights. You'd have to watch the show on nfl network or show time...but one of those offensive coaches immediately saw it, and i'll paraphrase (although i feel confidently close): "who is that? who is #28?... that's mark barron...okay,any time you see him on the field, he's comin'..if he's out there, he's comin" then they showed carson palmer's sack where he tears his acl

My apologies my friend. I missed that. My bad. Carry on. :) Appreciate the info regardless man.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Settles into where? Strong Safety? Deep Free Safety? Outside Linebacker? I am still not sure where Mark Barron will end up. Gregg Williams as our new DC has sure brought a different look in our secondary in a very short time. I was under the impression that just before the trade deadline that one position with the Rams that looked somewhat thick was @ strong safety.

Fisher was sure proud of his 3rd rd. selection in 2013 of TJ McDonald this SS appeared perfect fit in this defense so no need here. Fisher was also very happy with his 2013 UDFA Cody Davis who also played strong safety for Texas Tech. We watched Fisher used the 2014 draft to secure more safeties. Fisher opened up & selected a DB who had started for two years for the FSU @ Strong Safety then moved to CB his last yr named Lamarcus Joyner in the 2nd round. Then Fisher used his first pick on the third day 4th rd. a thick big hitting Strong Safety named Mo Alexander who is 6-1 over 220 pounds. Fisher was not done shopping for another strong safety & selected in the 7th rd. a player CB Bryant. Fisher also had just added Jemea Thomas a 6th rd pick of the Pats to the 53 master roster who was mostly safety with some corner skills. So why use more draft selections for another strong safety costing the Rams a 4th & a 6th? Snead & Fisher have invested very heavy with draft selections in our secondary.

Well after last weeks game against the Cards sure makes me feel real good about this trade. Barron is 6-2 213 & McDonald is closer to 6-3 @ about 220 pounds himself, sure will make our opponents pass catchers roaming around our secondary some serious concerns. With our starting CB's off the injury list finally & Gaines sliding into the Nickel & Barron, McLeod & McDonald on the field at the same time that should be a new look for our Rams & for Manning.