Mario Williams waiting to be cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I'd actually rather take Greg Hardy. He's a character risk (obviously) but I think his bad season in Dallas was more ring rustiness than anything else. I think Williams on the other hand has lost a step AND some motivation. He was always one of those guys who could be a monster IF he was motivated and in great shape. If not he just ends up being overpaid.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Williams would be an instant and significant upgrade at LDE. He is an effin load man, had a terrible season sulking against the Bills staff and still got 5 sacks. The key with him is don't sign him to a long term deal, because he is 31 after all. I'd definitely lock him up for a 3 year deal though IF Hayes decides he wants big money.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd actually rather take Greg Hardy. He's a character risk (obviously) but I think his bad season in Dallas was more ring rustiness than anything else. I think Williams on the other hand has lost a step AND some motivation. He was always one of those guys who could be a monster IF he was motivated and in great shape. If not he just ends up being overpaid.

do you not know what he did?

Worse, he never expressed remorse.

No. Never. Not if he was guaranteed to break the sack record consecutively for years to come.

He threatened to kill a woman on a bed of loaded guns and only a legal loophole allows him to walk the streets today. He was given a second chance and look what he did with it.

Any GM stupid enough to sign Greg Hardy deserves everything they get and more.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
do you not know what he did?

Worse, he never expressed remorse.

No. Never. Not if he was guaranteed to break the sack record consecutively for years to come.

He threatened to kill a woman on a bed of loaded guns and only a legal loophole allows him to walk the streets today. He was given a second chance and look what he did with it.

Any GM stupid enough to sign Greg Hardy deserves everything they get and more.

I do know. I think we disagreed on it at the time. I don't condone what he did and I think he should have gone to jail, but it's a business and personally I wouldn't mind taking a gamble on him. I completely understand if you feel differently and I do respect that view.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ahh...When sports is more important than honor or the rule of law...

Why not provide him with women to beat and rape if it helps him play better? Why stop at just turning a blind eye? I mean ultimately, is there really that much difference?

Rapists and serial batterers don't just stop. That's not me just talking, that's decades of recidivism stats and criminal research data.

Those sacks would be all fine and well for some until his next violence binge. Then the Horns would be forever tarnished by tragedy.

No, sir. I would have no part in that.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I don't want to gamble on Greg Hardy for the simple fact that he's not that good.