Marcus Peters likes Cooper Kupp

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
E579F2E2-A7A8-4BA9-A38A-3F2DFB7CE15D.jpeg

“Cooper Kupp.....Cooper Kupp!”

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think it's hilarious how he does the same thing whenever Kupp makes a great play, it's funny how he seems to be a favorite among the defense.

I also noticed that Goff and McVay have the same fist bump celebration, I think Goff picked it up from McVay.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Peters is fast becoming a favourite of mine ..im torn between a Coop Goff or Peters jersey

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Peters is fast becoming a favourite of mine ..im torn between a Coop Goff or Peters jersey

Need to get Peters locked up long term before a jersey investment IMO

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Reporter to Les Snead..."What was your reaction after Cooper Kupp ran a disappointing 4.62 40 at the combine?".....Snead..."Thank God, then I knew we could get him."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All I can say is Peters is growin on me. Dude coming back and playing in that game was clutch. He didn't have a great game, but he was there and prevented us from seeing some of our other depth options. (y)

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
If I remember correctly, Kupp had a huge game against UW when Peters was there.

(WARNING: It's not always advisable to trust my memory).

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Peters' behavior certainly doesn't seem to fit the narrative that the Chiefs and various hack scribes were putting out there. I hope he continues to prove them all wrong!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I remember correctly, Kupp had a huge game against UW when Peters was there.

(WARNING: It's not always advisable to trust my memory).
Submariners can't think straight unless 300 feet down....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are only two types of ships:

1. Submarines
2. Targets

And you were on .... ?

:ROFLMAO:
I was on the ship with the most advanced sonar array, with nuclear ASROCS. A nuke that vaporizes one square mile of water instantly.
cFNFbFN.jpg

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I was on the ship with the most advanced sonar array, with nuclear ASROCS. A nuke that vaporizes one square mile of water instantly.
cFNFbFN.jpg

I know - we were right under you, listening and laughing at the delusion you could find us ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

EasyE

Starter
I know - we were right under you, listening and laughing at the delusion you could find us ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I never got to play in the sand box!...I worked on A-7 and FA-18 Hornets in training squadrons in Jacksonville....

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’ve been saying that with all of our WR talent, the elite defenders on our team and around the league, it’s striking that they all seem to gravitate towards this mad level of respect for Kupp.

My kids have been asking me who my current favorite Rams player is...I suspect they might be trolling for information as my birthday is in October and I got it down to AD and Kupp (if I had lottery money, I’d probably have 20 jerseys). Honestly, there are like 10 players tied for me.

Anyway, my final answer was Kupp.

I had an easier time naming my kids...

Anyway, Kupp strikes me as a young McVay in a lot of ways...I think he will grow in being a WR version of Faulk.