Marcus Davenport

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MaxQ28

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is a big deal... we add Fowler, they lose Davenport. Of course Rams have had their share of injuries too.
I feel like it’s a big deal as well. I’m excited for this game!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is a big deal... we add Fowler, they lose Davenport. Of course Rams have had their share of injuries too.
My "awwww" didn't "speak" to whether his loss is a big deal or not...It's :violin:

Big Game

Living The Dream
AWWW thats too bad in the words of Justin Timberlake:

giphy.gif

MaxQ28

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My "awwww" didn't "speak" to whether his loss is a big deal or not...It's :violin:
My concern going into this game is whether or not we are able to stop The Saints offense. I believe our offense can hang with anyone, but Davenport being out just makes the situation that much better for us. #hornsup

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My concern going into this game is whether or not we are able to stop The Saints offense. I believe our offense can hang with anyone, but Davenport being out just makes the situation that much better for us. #hornsup
Is that you, my man?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They lose one of their best pass rushers. We gain one of our best receivers. I ain't complaining.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Didn’t intend to suggest any sympathy for the Saints. Payton can take a hike. hope we can take advantage of any Saints weakness or bad breaks.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I despise Payton...If it wasn't so out of character for McVay, I'd love to see the Rams beat them up and have him walk out, shake his hand (and not let go so the pussy couldn't just walk away) and look in him in the eye and say: "There, asshole, how do YOU like it "!!!!!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Honestly the key is the Rams stopping the Saints' run game. Their play action game is like ours (extremely dangerous) and I think we're gonna have enough probs as it is with Talib out. If the Rams stuff that run game they'll at least have some favorable 3rd down distances they can work off of.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Mc Vay knows Payton’s tendencies to run up the scores on his opponent for the kill just like what he did against the Rams during preseason. That’s when the Rams defense did not play their first string unit and the Saints ran with ease with their fast QB Tayson.

And I hope Mc Vay pulls all the stops against the Saints because Payton will pour it on when his team has the lead.

Rams Mob Squad Defense has to put the hurt on Brees and their WRs and duo RBs so they will have second thoughts.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I thought Davenport wasn't living up to expectations as a first round pick. I read that he is still very raw.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I thought Davenport wasn't living up to expectations as a first round pick. I read that he is still very raw.

Davenport is arguably the best pass rusher the Saints have, aside from Cameron Jordan. This is huge for us.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The relative lack of jet sweeps last week may indicate a few new wrinkles off it this week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Nah. @Memento is right. Davenport has been coming on strong of late. He's still raw, but he's ridiculously talented and has been flashing a lot over the past few games.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Reaction-Pic-Dafug-Jackie-chan.jpg

This writer is green. Convincinly enough this writer added an Ian Rapoport intro to this half
64uEHqj.jpg

article. This is what gets me. Does a big toe injury require a boot? Its’ not like his leg was mangled or broken. I think this is a bait article. Big toe injury? Ha Did he kick his bed post in the early morning waking up to take a leak? Not buying it. This article is not reliable. He will play.