Marc Bulger to join other former NFL stars on the links

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/e...r-to-join-other-former-nfl-stars-on-the-links

It has been almost two years since former NFL quarterback Marc Bulger retired, but he's still representing the league. On the golf course, at least.

As the Baltimore Sun notes, Bulger is included in the group of former NFL players who will compete against pro golfers in Big Break NFL, a program that will be televised by Golf Channel in October.

“Since I have only been retired from the NFL for two years, Big Break was a great opportunity to feel the competitive ‘rush' that all of us NFL players miss once our playing days are over,” Bulger said in a statement. “It was an amazing experience getting to compete against true NFL legends in another sport we all have a passion for while at the same time fulfilling a second passion of mine, helping our men and women in uniform. Big Break exceeded all of my expectations.”

Joining Bulger from the NFL ranks are Jerry Rice, Chris Doleman, Tim Brown, Al Del Greco and Mark Rypien. It's set to air on Tuesday, Oct. 8.

Oh, and Bulger is pretty good at the whole golfing thing.

He's apparently a 4 handicap. If he wins the competition, he'll get $50,000 for his Marine Corps Scholarship foundation, which benefits those in the armed forces, police officers and fire fighters.

Cool! Interesting. I will probably watch some of this....If only to see the Rams (Bulger) beat the 49ers (Rice) in Golf haha.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for putting this up, BG. Del Greco if I recall is a pretty damn good golfer.

Should be a fun program to watch.