Manti Te'o?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Please don't shoot me! Just asking a question! Is there any scenario where you think the Rams would consider drafting Manti Te'o with their #22 or 46th pick? I was just reading a mock draft where it stated that Te'o can play either MLB or OLB in the 4-3 Defense. I would prefer Ogletree but if he is not available do you think Fisher & Snead would consider him?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
For me; 22 is too early for him.

Only chance is in a trade down sceario. But I don't like Teo. Pass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
CGI_Ram said:
For me; 22 is too early for him.

Only chance is in a trade down sceario. But I don't like Teo. Pass.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

This ^^^

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
He plays in the middle, he's not fast enough to play on the outside..we have obviously have JamesL so drafting him even in the 7rd is pointless lol

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I think Teo is an interesting prospect and if the RAMS were to go after him, I would prefer putting him at MLB and JL55 to OLB because I feel James is more suited to excel at the weak or strong side then Teo. But don't get me wrong I think Teo could be a top 5 mlb with the right coaching staff, imo.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah I think he's gonna be a late 1st rounder. He deserves it based on his overall Notre Dame career; he's not a criminal and that's all I would really care about.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately for him and any team that takes him, I think it could be a total circus like distraction on and off the field. Chris Long would get ejected every game for fighting trying to stick up for him. The things that are going to be said to him in the pile are going to be things not heard in public since the 1920's when it was still legal to beat your wife to a bloody pulp and she would not be granted a divorce. Great question though and he is a good player.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
RamsSince1969 said:
Unfortunately for him and any team that takes him, I think it could be a total circus like distraction on and off the field. Chris Long would get ejected every game for fighting trying to stick up for him. The things that are going to be said to him in the pile are going to be things not heard in public since the 1920's when it was still legal to beat your wife to a bloody pulp and she would not be granted a divorce. Great question though and he is a good player.
I agree it'll be a total circus. It'll be like Tebow. It'll just be a huge distraction, and it will cost the team more than it's worth.

iced

Pass - I want a LB who can recognize the fakes