Man, there’s just something about this team...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Beyond the big name talented roster.

And all the tricky X’s and O’s stuff.

Nope, it goes deeper than those things, important as they are. Can’t quite put my finger on it, but it’s there.

Heart
Tenacity
Belief in themselves
Ability to ignore extreme distractions
Love for the game and their teammates
Not one speck of quit in any of the 53

Heck, all of the above? Call it what you want, but we all know that it’s there. The Ultimate of intangibles?

I dunno...

But I do know this. I am so proud of this team. I tremendously respect this team. And, yeah, I LOVE this team.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
The Rams beat the #1 nfc team on the road without any contribution from Gurley in a building that was so loud parts of the Superdome were falling apart. This team can beat the Patriots

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The Rams beat the #1 nfc team on the road without any contribution from Gurley in a building that was so loud parts of the Superdome were falling apart. This team can beat the Patriots

This should be the narrative for the next two weeks. Everyone questioned Goff. No TGIII and we still won.