Man I'm lucky

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'm coming out for the MNF game (yeah no Bradfrod really sucks) but it's still a good time.
AND, my girl just got us 2 tickets to the Sunday night WS game. Go cards!
Talk about a great sports weekend. Not to mention we're staying at Lumiere and I get to gamble as well.

P.S. How far is the dome from Busch stadium ?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Instead of what should be a great night for the city sports wise, it's being treated as a negative for the Rams. That's complete bullshit even before Sam's injury. I mean how often is a world series and a MNF games played in the same city on the same night?!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Instead of what should be a great night for the city sports wise, it's being treated as a negative for the Rams. That's complete bullshit even before Sam's injury. I mean how often is a world series and a MNF games played in the same city on the same night?!

I think that sad part is with Sam out it may deter even more from going to the game. Especially with the WS game. I can't blame anyone going to a WS game instead of a MNF game. I'm going to have fun no matter what and cheer my Rams on. I just have a feeling we're going to upset them, even with Clemens. Call me a homer but I just think they are going to rise to the occasion.
And the Cards, well, put another trophy in the case baby.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Sounds fantastic... your girl getting the tics and all. SWEET

If you get the chance Monday Night... tell Dick Sherman that Selassie thinks he's a little bitc

Have Fun Brudda.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Sounds fantastic... your girl getting the tics and all. SWEET

If you get the chance Monday Night... tell Dick Sherman that Selassie thinks he's a little bitc

Have Fun Brudda.

It would be my pleasure Selassie. A re-run of Trent Williams. That was classic.. "Whachta gonna do?" "I'm gonna slap you upside your head" LMAO.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think the two stadiums are pretty close to each other.... I was only in St Louis with my girlfriend for a short while, but I remember driving past both venues pretty quickly. The city isn't really that big, but I was comparing it to LA, so it could be relative.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm coming out for the MNF game (yeah no Bradfrod really sucks) but it's still a good time.
Talk about a great sports weekend. Not to mention we're staying at Lumiere and I get to gamble as well.

It's an easy walk, around a mile or so. They also have the Metro there and I'm sure it runs between the two.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Absolutely AWESOME man. Better keep her. And to hell with what anyone might be saying. Have a great time and represent.

It's been many moons since I went to a WS game. It is just an amazing spectacle.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I think the two stadiums are pretty close to each other.... I was only in St Louis with my girlfriend for a short while, but I remember driving past both venues pretty quickly. The city isn't really that big, but I was comparing it to LA, so it could be relative.

Thanks Blue. I think I was just told they are 1 mile apart so not bad at all. Lot's of bars we can stop off at in between :cheese:

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Absolutely AWESOME man. Better keep her. And to hell with what anyone might be saying. Have a great time and represent.

It's been many moons since I went to a WS game. It is just an amazing spectacle.

Yeah, she keeps mentioning something about a "ring" :omg: LOL.

And I will. No matter how frustrating it gets sometimes, I always have to remind myself it's just a game you have to enjoy the experience of it all. Like you say, how often do you get to go to a WS game and a MNF game in two days. Pretty freaking cool.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't remember what year it was... but I went to the Rams game then walked to the Cardinals.

Yeah, you can walk between stadiums no problem (weather permitting). 15 min? I can't remember.

Enjoy!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I might be at the MNF game too bro, trying to sell my tix on ebay but I highly doubt they're gonna sell. Went to the 9ers game, wanted to go to this one and see a win unforunately the percentage of us winning has made me want to cut my losses while i still can...

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I don't remember what year it was... but I went to the Rams game then walked to the Cardinals.

Yeah, you can walk between stadiums no problem (weather permitting). 15 min? I can't remember.

Enjoy!
If we get tired we'll just stop for a beer :wink: