Malaysian Airliner Shot Down By Missile In Ukraine

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
UKRAINE JET DISASTER:

- Malaysian plane shot down by buk launcher.
- 295 dead including 80 children and 23 Americans.
- World's deadliest aviation incident since 9/11

A Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur with 295 people aboard crashed Thursday in Ukraine near the Russian border after reportedly being hit by a missile, according to an adviser to Ukraine's interior ministry.

Malaysia Airlines confirmed on its Facebook page that Ukrainian air traffic control lost contact with flight MH17 about 30 miles from the Russian-Ukraine border. The airlines said the plane was carrying 280 passengers and 15 crew members.

Dozens of bodies are scattered around what is believed to be the wreckage of the jet near the village of Grabovo, a Reuters correspondent reports.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ysian-airlines-crash-ukraine-russia/12779763/

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I guess it's time for us to shake our finger at them again.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This shit is ridiculous.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
America: Hey, can you guys ... like ... stop doing that stuff please?
Russia: Nah, we're good.
America: We might have to sanction you and stuff
Russia: Whatevs.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
From what I've heard, a Ukrainian separatist leader essentially admitted to the attack, posting on a Russian equivalent of Facebook "We told you to stop flying over our airspace" then deleting the post.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Note to self:
Never, Ever, Ever fly Malaysian Air Lines
From everything I've heard so far (which may not be the complete story), it's not their fault at all. Just that they were the unlucky ones this happened to.

I'm suddenly reminded of the old Mad satire choking instructions which started out with 1. Find out what victim is choking on. 2. DO NOT order that dish for yourself.