Make known your 2023 prediction, and stick by it!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think we can win 9-10 games. Our defense definitely worries me but I think the offense will look much better this year. Cam looked like his old self at the end of the season and Stafford is actually throwing this time of year and looks healthy. Tbh, how different is the offense compared to 2021? I know we had Woods and Jackson for the better part of the season but Odell did barely anything for us(in the regular season) and we still put up points because Kupp was that good. The Oline is obviously the biggest question mark but I have faith in Sean to get his guys ready.

Anyway, teams have won with more unknowns on their defense and they didn’t have Aaron Donald. So I’ll say 10 games officially and the offense ranks top 10 while the defense surprises us and is top 15.