Mahomes shows off his arm strength

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I just think all the criticism he received here was warranted. Sounds like the same old, Sammy. He just doesn't get it, or can't learn the playbook, but every time I watched him, it seemed like he was simply disinterested. Hated his effort. We are going to be so much better, without him. I am so glad he is no longer on the team, and is not our problem. We will be getting a lot more big plays, simply, because he botched so many last year. The players we have now, won't botch them up, IMO.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just think all the criticism he received here was warranted. Sounds like the same old, Sammy. He just doesn't get it, or can't learn the playbook, but every time I watched him, it seemed like he was simply disinterested. Hated his effort. We are going to be so much better, without him. I am so glad he is no longer on the team, and is not our problem. We will be getting a lot more big plays, simply, because he botched so many last year. The players we have now, won't botch them up, IMO.

There'll be botched plays because of mistakes still, but they'll be honest mistakes. Not "I'm not the #1 option on this play, so I'll only run part of the route, instead of trying to sell it and coincidentally being available just in case." Not "This is a complex play - I don't know it, so I'll just run what I know. Why the heck doesn't Goff ever target me?"

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's not at all what I'm talking about. If both Whitworth and Robinson grab a guy by his jersey and hold him up in the exact way, one guy gets a flag the other doesn't. That's not acumen. Even more importantly, Robinson makes a complexly legal block and gets a flag, while Withworth holds the hell out of a guy and gets the no call. That's reputation at play.

To a degree, but you have to earn that reputation. Officials watch film and they see what the players are doing...I just don't believe that Robinson & Whitworth should be mentioned in the same post, but I understand and respect your point of view and FWIW's I don't recall GROB ever making a legal block.;)