madden giferator

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ShaneFalco

rams_jlaurinaitis55_highsteps.gif
rams_rquinn94_bigmanpose.gif

make your own here: http://giferator.easports.com/create/team

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's interesting. Wish they had more templates, but maybe they'll add to it soon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Shocker, Rams have the least amount of players of all the teams I looked at....which was almost all.......

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
how did you post your gifs, mine says too large

iced

lol i should make one for this niner guy i played last night....he actually turned on his mic right before the game started and said "now don't pulling none of that gay shit, that michael sam stuff on me..i ain't down with that" - he got up on me in the first qtr,but then it was a route for me from then on...24-12, and i was relishing the first way i scored...safety blitz with mcdonald, kap throws out of desperation to the back,ogletree picks it and runs 70+ yards for the score...

he was quiet after i beat him lol

Alan

Legend
Sgt. Ram liking a little help from his friends:
good grief I do not know what I am doing wrong..lol..I did the right click thing
So I just right clicked on one of your failed images and clicked on the "open image in new tab". So now the image was displayed on the next tab in Chrome and I went to it and highlighted the image and clicked on "copy image", went back to the ROD tab and pasted it in this thread. That was probably not the smart way to do it but it worked so...

When I'm trying to paste an image in a thread from another site I just highlight it right click on it and click on copy image and then paste it where I want it. Usually works but not always. No clue why it fails sometimes.