Madden 22

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I just got this last week for my PS5. Game is great. They still haven't implemented the changes they promised to make for Franchise.

But. Thats not what this post is about. This is about them dumb ass number changes. It's fucking me up when Fuller and Ramsey are wearing 4-5. I keep seeing rb with single digits. I absolutely hate this.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I got the game, but played only like 10 minutes of it. Mines broken AF. I like doing fantasy drafts and building from scratch but there's a big ass bright white light that pops up every time the menu comes up. Annoying.

The franchise changes (I'm assuming you mean all the scouting changes and whatnot) won't come until mid September. Which I hope they fix the other stuff too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm interested in it, along with NBA 2K22 and NHL 22. Yes, I know that Madden and NHL are EA-owned (and EA is one of the worst gaming companies out there, if not THE worst), but I need my football and hockey fix.

And I've always had an NBA 2K game to play because it has an amazing storyline for My Player and My GM, and unlike seemingly every sport game (Madden 07 aside, which remains the absolute best sports game I've ever played, by far) , it allows tattoos. It's a small thing, but it's just something that stuck with me.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I got the game, but played only like 10 minutes of it. Mines broken AF. I like doing fantasy drafts and building from scratch but there's a big ass bright white light that pops up every time the menu comes up. Annoying.

The franchise changes (I'm assuming you mean all the scouting changes and whatnot) won't come until mid September. Which I hope they fix the other stuff too.

I was promised some changes to relocations.

I dont fantasy draft because it fucks up potential free agents.

I like to put the oldest players in the league at every position and basically start with a fresh roster the next year of players I've acquired via trade, FA and draft. It takes longer to build a monster squad.

I want to be able to relocate....I like relocating as the Patriots so I can remove them from the NFL! But, I am tired of the same teams every year. I want custom.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I'm interested in it, along with NBA 2K22 and NHL 22. Yes, I know that Madden and NHL are EA-owned (and EA is one of the worst gaming companies out there, if not THE worst), but I need my football and hockey fix.

And I've always had an NBA 2K game to play because it has an amazing storyline for My Player and My GM, and unlike seemingly every sport game (Madden 07 aside, which remains the absolute best sports game I've ever played, by far) , it allows tattoos. It's a small thing, but it's just something that stuck with me.
I would love if Madden had anything close to that story line. I wish you could make choices that really impacted your career

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
But, I will say, idk if it's the PS5. But it runs so much smoother and faster. The hits are so much better. The cutting is so much more realistic. It's a definite improvement, I just want more customization

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I would love if Madden had anything close to that story line. I wish you could make choices that really impacted your career

Madden 07 (the Shaun Alexander version, for the regular Xbox, at least), had so much customization. You got to choose your parents, and it decided what stats and position you got, you got to go through drills (including the Wonderlic), you got to choose tattoos and hairstyles, and you even got to do things like choose an agent, do movie shoots and get advertisements from various companies.

No Madden game has come close to that, and I don't understand why.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I was promised some changes to relocations.

I dont fantasy draft because it fucks up potential free agents.

I like to put the oldest players in the league at every position and basically start with a fresh roster the next year of players I've acquired via trade, FA and draft. It takes longer to build a monster squad.

I want to be able to relocate....I like relocating as the Patriots so I can remove them from the NFL! But, I am tired of the same teams every year. I want custom.

I'd wait and see until September if that feature gets added. I don't recall seeing that.

But, I will say, idk if it's the PS5. But it runs so much smoother and faster. The hits are so much better. The cutting is so much more realistic. It's a definite improvement, I just want more customization

That I agree with. It's a huge upgrade from last year even on next gen.

Psycho_X

Legend
Haven't bought Madden in years because I hate EA and their lazy video game development lately. But I was actually thinking about getting it this time just because I think this Rams team will be special. But I've read nothing but negative reviews and comments about how buggy it is and how franchise mode is broken which is my favorite part about it. So I'm going to wait and see if EA actually fixes it first. That's not guaranteed with EA once they get their money.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Like others I tend to avoid Madden, and really most EA games, especially their sports titles. Maybe I'll pick it up for the PS5 if the gameplay has improved, but I'll probably have to look into it more.

Next up on the docket is the Ghost of Tsushima DLC, and then to finish Horizon Zero dawn now that they have the 60 FPS mode enabled (60 fps has seriously spoiled me, I don't know how I'll be able to go back). By the time I finish, Madden should be able to be picked up cheap though.