Madden 15

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I'm very excited for the new Madden but I'm sad because my "MUT"(Madden Ultimate Team) wont go to the new game. For those of you that don't play Madden, MUT is a game withing the game. You purchase packs of cards or bid in the auction house for single cards with in-game currency that you get from playing games. Whatever cards you get you can you can place them on your team and play games with them vs other players. All my cards are very nice with overall ratings of 95-99 on each card, Elite versions pretty much. My team is a true beauty.... R.I.P.

QB - Kurt Warner
HB - Marshall Faulk
FB - Franco Harris
WR - Isacc Bruce
WR - Torry Holt
WR - Calvin Johnson
TE - Kellen Winslow
LT - Orlando Pace
LG - Gene Upshaw
C - Mike Webster
RG - Larry Allen
RT - Dan Dierdorf
LE - Deacon Jones
RE - Robert Quinn
DT - Williams Perry
DT - Mean Joe Green
LOLB - Jack Ham
MLB - Ray Lewis
ROLB - Alec Ogletree (95 Rookie card)
CB - Night Train Lane
CB - Joe Haden
CB - Deion Sanders
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Kam Chancellor
K - Greg the leg
P - Johnny Hekker (95 Pro bowl card)

Is anyone else getting Madden 15?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Still waiting for a Madden that has the updates that really makes it worthwhile.

NHL is starting to go down the Madden path, but they're finally updating their announcing team and such so it seems they're not too bad yet.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
I'm very excited for the new Madden but I'm sad because my "MUT"(Madden Ultimate Team) wont go to the new game. For those of you that don't play Madden, MUT is a game withing the game. You purchase packs of cards or bid in the auction house for single cards with in-game currency that you get from playing games. Whatever cards you get you can you can place them on your team and play games with them vs other players. All my cards are very nice with overall ratings of 95-99 on each card, Elite versions pretty much. My team is a true beauty.... R.I.P.

QB - Kurt Warner
HB - Marshall Faulk
FB - Franco Harris
WR - Isacc Bruce
WR - Torry Holt
WR - Calvin Johnson
TE - Kellen Winslow
LT - Orlando Pace
LG - Gene Upshaw
C - Mike Webster
RG - Larry Allen
RT - Dan Dierdorf
LE - Deacon Jones
RE - Robert Quinn
DT - Williams Perry
DT - Mean Joe Green
LOLB - Jack Ham
MLB - Ray Lewis
ROLB - Alec Ogletree (95 Rookie card)
CB - Night Train Lane
CB - Joe Haden
CB - Deion Sanders
FS - Sean Taylor
SS - Kam Chancellor
K - Greg the leg
P - Johnny Hekker (95 Pro bowl card)

Is anyone else getting Madden 15?

Good Goshness that's uber rediculous...

Ray Lewis is my favorite MLB of all time.

When do the player rankings come out for the Rams? I won't buy the game if they're still crap. I bet I won't be buying the game. Lol