Mack’s Proposal to Increase Fan Engagement.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'd rather have Stafford safely tucked away at 38-0 rather than chasing an asterisk
I guess I dont see where the tie breaker hasnt been fair, why any change would be needed much less something so obscure. Imagine the outrage of a backdoor cover when a team up 53 gives up a hail mary at the final whistle?
Absolutely!! And Donald too. And Kupp.

We got a W for that game not a V, so we're 7-1, not 6.5-1 right?

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
38-0 followed by a 4th quarter of pre-season football? I for one don't care if the score doesn't reflect the actual dominance to casual final score checkers. And both teams benefited immensely from that 4th quarter.

I'd actually rather have ugly pre-season 4th quarter football erase any shred of over-confidence and spark that get back to work mentality verses a 'big head' syndrome infliction-- see Jets over Bengals.

This 'tune up' game was essentially an extra week of practice ahead of next weeks match up with the Titans.

And I love that our team is playing with a monumental amount of sportsmanship (good riddance DJ).

Go Rams.