Luke Kuechley

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
This guy might very well he the best linebacker in Football.
I watched the Panthers/Ravens game live, now I'm re-watching. The dude is just freaking amazing.

V3

Hall of Fame
El Juggernauto said:
I watched the Panthers/Ravens game live, now I'm re-watching. The dude is just freaking amazing.

I agree. Last week on The Fast Lane they were talking about players that would have a down year and I think Karraker said he thought Kuechley would not do so well this year. I didn't agree then and I REALLY don't agree now. I have no idea why he thinks that.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
V3 said:
El Juggernauto said:

I agree. Last week on The Fast Lane they were talking about players that would have a down year and I think Karraker said he thought Kuechley would not do so well this year. I didn't agree then and I REALLY don't agree now. I have no idea why he thinks that.

I think it was Farr who said that, not Karriker.

Farr just loves the sound of his own voice, I'm not sure he believes anything he says.

A55VA6

Legend
He's the next Brian Urlacher from what people are saying. I've watched him a bit lately and he's a great player.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He keeps playing like this and he will be the next Ray Lewis...hopefully without the padded stats.