Lovie to interview with the Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This sounds like a pretty good match.

The Philadelphia Eagles announced that they will interview Lovie Smith for their head coaching job on Thursday.

Smith, 54, was fired by the Chicago Bears last week. The Bears finished 10-6 but missed the playoffs.
He coached the Bears from 2004-12. He had an 81-63 record, including three NFC North division championships and a Super Bowl appearance in the 2006 season.

He was the defensive coordinator of the St. Louis Rams for three seasons prior to joining the Bears.
The Eagles also plan to interview Indianapolis Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians, Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator Gus Bradley and Cincinnati Bengals offensive coordinator Jay Gruden.

Atlanta Falcons defensive coordinator Mike Nolan, Falcons special teams coordinator Keith Armstrong and Denver Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy have been interviewed for the job.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/eagles-int ... --nfl.html

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some good choices on that list.

I'm a Lovie fan. That's my favorite FA coach right now.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2