1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Love It - Hate It

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by RamFan503, May 10, 2014.

1. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,484,856.93
    Name:
    The Dude
    Certainly. But it was never acceptable (here) to bash a Rams player unless said player was purposefully sabotaging the team. And I can't remember anyone doing that outside of Craig Dahl. lol. When you start getting into a sliding scale of acceptable vitriol towards players (or coaches) based on their production, salary, draft slot, or all three ... then you make it incredibly difficult for the moderators because what's good for one player isn't good for another based on their subjective worth? Bleh. It's better to just unilaterally apply a standard. You don't have to love all players. Just keep the hatred in and let it eat away at your eternal soul for the betterment of the board. That's not asking too much. It's only your soul.
    RamFan503 likes this.
  2. PhxRam

PhxRam The Estimated Prophet

Credit:
    $7,196,809.94
    Name:
    Bob
    It is so much easier for us guys who have no soul.
  3. Dodgersrf

Dodgersrf Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $76,063.89
    Name:
    Scott
    Well said.

Yeah, it feels like real fans in here.

I also like the fact that people will talk to a fan from so cal. The stl vs la bit is ridiculous.
    Volnerman08 and Mojo Ram like this.
  4. Boffo97

Boffo97 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $787,610.65
    Name:
    Dave
    Well, if anything I've said has been taken by any as bashing Robinson or any other Ram, I apologize. What others have said, I have no control over (my attempts at implanting brain microchips have met with unreasonable resistance.)

I would have gone elsewhere, but Robinson is a Ram now, and I can't change that until the funding for my time machine comes in. Then we'll have to invent a whole new set of ethics as to whether or not one can change who is a Ram and who is not through time travel. Does anyone object to me making it so the Rams don't draft Eric Crouch?
  5. -X-

-X- I'm the dude, man.

Credit:
    $6,484,856.93
    Name:
    The Dude
    You're not thinking outside the box. You can always go back in time and convince him that being a wide receiver is the correct career choice. The 8th or 9th grade is probably a good place to start.
  6. Boffo97

Credit:
    $787,610.65
    Name:
    Dave
    I dunno... hanging around high schoolers and haranguing them about career choices is generally regarded as creepy if there's not an existing relationship yet.

And frankly, it's a lot of work over a 3rd round pick.
  7. RamFan503

RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Credit:
    $3,852,459.91
    Name:
    Stu
    Nah man. That's not what I'm saying and I don't think any of the other long timers are either. You know the difference between discussing a point and throwing crap on the walls. And you also know how not to get in a crap flinging match. I just encourage everyone to keep that at the forefront of their brain when posting. That's all.
  8. Stranger

Stranger How big is infinity?

Credit:
    $1,624,626.12
    Name:
    Hugh
    Naw, I think we ought to make this place just like all the others...

Your brother's breath is so bad the government wants to use him as a secret weapon.

When they were handing out brains, you were the first in the queue, and held the door open for the rest of us.

When they were giving out noses, you thought they said roses, and you said "Give me a big red one"

That reminds me... I understand that's Animal Magic is your favourite show because so many of your realatives are on it

http://www.insults.net
  9. Boffo97

Credit:
    $787,610.65
    Name:
    Dave
    Yo' mama is a very classy woman, and you should feel honored to have such a fine mother.

...wait, I'm doing this wrong, aren't I?
    flv, Leagueofshadows and RamFan503 like this.
  10. scifiman

scifiman Lighten up, life is hard enough.

Credit:
    $61,791.19
    For the most part I would have to agree with who we picked but there were a couple of head scratchers. I just hope that Fisher and Snead have earned their money. Of course unless you are a very bad team not all your draft choices make the team or pan out anyway. I look at the 1st rd picks as starters or should be. 2nd through 4th you should get maybe 1 starter or 2 very good backups. After that you may hit home runs or have a strikeout. Odds aren't good for most after that.
  11. RamsOfCastamere

RamsOfCastamere Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $484,999.24
    TL;DR
  12. mr.stlouis

mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $5,252,085.95
    Name:
    Nick
    This is an incredible Rams forum, the best. It's a place where facts a passion for our team can be shared without the agenda loving trolls derailing the good spirits. ROD captured that vision beautifully and it's the only Ram board I post on. Not to mention all the up-to-date features that add so much to posting on here.

Thank you ROD
    RamFan503 likes this.
  13. lil drippy

lil drippy New Member

Credit:
    $2,870.92
    Name:
    lil drippy
    wow-a fan thats older than me:D......Great post thank you.
  14. PhxRam

Credit:
    $7,196,809.94
    Name:
    Bob
    You are a pup in this joint.
  15. BigRamFan

BigRamFan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $3,276,555.32
    Name:
    Craig
    Well said, my friend! Thank you.
  16. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,203,663.06
    Well said and thought out Stu. But then we knew you had those thoughts already and that's one on the reasons we like you so much. :love:
  17. RamFan503

RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Credit:
    $3,852,459.91
    Name:
    Stu
    Awe shucks Alan. What you wearin'?
    Alan likes this.
  18. Alan

Alan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,203,663.06
    I was wearing just my speedo but my wife threatened to divorce me and take 80% of everthing I own if I didn't put on several layers of clothes.

Thanks for asking though. :effemine: ;)
    Volnerman08 and RamFan503 like this.
  19. PhxRam

Credit:
    $7,196,809.94
    Name:
    Bob
    Tailback and Alan like this.
  20. Dr.RamsFanCK

Dr.RamsFanCK Well-Known Member

Credit:
    $2,737,520.81
    Name:
    Cody
    I love this place!! Even though I can't post often due to a 76 hr work week I check in everyday! Btw I just got a smart phone for the first time (iPhone) and was wondering what that app is where u can talk and post? Thanks guys