Louie Tee breaks down Rams Draft 59 mins video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's long might have to partake in some java during it, but quite a bit of information from top down.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Louie Tee's vids are nice. There's another guy that does it too...can't think of his name...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That was awesome. These are the types of breakdowns I want to see on draft weekend.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I really appreciate all he said about my main man John Johnson
Drooling here
I wanted Awuzie and really had no idea about The New JJ until after the draft, but I think we have the equivalent if not better
I hope this kid is the missing piece to our secondary!!!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Nice Video, lots of info. and great analysis! Like his breakdown of John Johnson and his ability to play ' Single-High Safety' very important!

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
his breakdown seems like I have been thinking all along. For not having a first Rd. pick, we did awesome. Addressed some very obvious needs with some QUALITY players. Not one pic that I actually didn't like. I think most are going to be very good in the future...and contribute in the now, but solid as far as building a roster long term is concerned.