Lots of GOOD players remain....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is fun! We have the 16th pick when the draft resumes today.

We have strengthened some positions, but there remains some depth issues to address in the remaining rounds.

At Safety: Shamarko Thomas, Phillip Thomas, and Rambo are still available.

I think we could turn to CB: Jordan Poyer, BW Webb, Commings... or someone of "surprise". Lots of CB's out there.

Are we done at Linebacker? Names like Khaseem Greene, Brandon Jenkins, and DeVonte Holloman are possibilities?

I don't expect another WR. But the Rams had interest in Quinton Patton and he's still available.

Do we go Dline? At DT, highly respected but often injured Jesse Williams is available as is Akeem Spence. There are a LOT of solid DE's still out there too.

On the oline; what about centers Barrett Jones or Brian Schwenke?

Lots of good players remain and key role players, depth, and potential starters are there. Can we find them?

A55VA6

Legend
I'm still on the Draft Lattimore thing. I think he's worth the chance. Provides competition for our backs too.

V3

Hall of Fame
I know the Rams like Patton but I don't think they can afford to take another WR. They are still desperate for a FS, CB, and C.

I don't think Barret Jones will be able to play so he might slip another round (probably not but who knows). We might be able to get by one more year at C but I doubt it. Wells seems injury prone to me so Jones would be ideal if we could get him in the 5th. Let him heal year one and he'll be ready to go next year when Wells is gone.

I don't get the feeling the Rams like Rambo so I'm not sure about him. I think Philip Thomas has a good chance of being picked if there.

I haven't really followed CB's in this draft but a CB is definitely in play. We only have 3 on the roster. Any favorites among those listed?

V3

Hall of Fame
A55VA6 said:
I'm still on the Draft Lattimore thing. I think he's worth the chance. Provides competition for our backs too.

Not opposed to that but our FS's and lack of CB depth would REALLY scare me.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I think we need DB's and O-line depth at C/G. Another DT for the rotation would be nice.

But I'm obsessed with drafting Latimore. Best RB in this draft by far. Sneed has been very aggressive and it's worked out great so just one more leap of faith.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Ok if you guys want Lattimore ....here's the 6th round pick now shaddup :grr: cuz he ain't contrubitng to no one until year after next his injury is AP squared.
Barret Jones next ( he'll be ready before Lattimore) and or a FS although I'm thinkin' whoever we pick here at safety will need to beat out Stuart or McD to play cuz I think Stu is our starting FS.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
4th Round...CB...A Must
5th Round...RB...Latavius Murray
6th Round...OG, DT!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I'm down with Murray 407 touches w/o a fumble, sub 4.4 forty at that size ...............he's a Shanahan type pick

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thordaddy said:
I'm down with Murray 407 touches w/o a fumble, sub 4.4 forty at that size ...............he's a Shanahan type pick

Actually uncovered by our ROD Chief Scout Jrry32!

jap

Legend
A55VA6 said:

He will provide competition next year if they succeed in drafting him. They are going to allow him to fully heal first in a redshirt year.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
There are several guys I still like too. Along the D Line there's DT Akeem Spence, and a late round DE to watch who is stout against the run in David King.

I like quite a few of the remaining RBs, including many of the ones already mentioned. One guy I like that hasnt been talked about as much is Zac Stacy in the later rounds

At safety: Tony Jefferson and Phillip Thomas

And along the OLine there are 3 OTs that could slide inside: Bakhiari, Aboushi, and Fragel(interesting prospect who has only been playing OL for one year). Then at OG theres Baca. I like Jones as well

IMO if this QB slide continues, we need to look at some of these guys in the 5th, if not the 4th. Superb value.