Losing My Faith in Van Jefferson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
I don't think we can get shit for van or Akers, so send them to the Texans for Bobby Trees and save him from that shit team.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I don't think we can get shit for van or Akers, so send them to the Texans for Bobby Trees and save him from that shit team.
If we had Bobby Trees, Puka & Kupp defensive cordinators around the league would be resigning and picking a new profession

dang

Legend
Kupp is a dog. Woods was a dog. OBJ was a dog. Nacua looks like a dog. Cooks sometimes played like a dog. Jefferson?????….meow.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Having listened to McVay tonight on his show, he hasn't given up on Van at this point.

TexasRam

Legend
Having listened to McVay tonight on his show, he hasn't given up on Van at this point.
Probably isn't saying he has given up on Van. Might actually be going another direction behind closed doors.

At some point whats best for the football team is bigger then the players snaps.

It's not advantageous to talk negatively about a player.

Need to inspire confidence in case you need him (injury) and need his perceived trade value to be as high as possible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
what did he say?
I haven't listened in a while but I linked it in the Bengals pregame thread. I do remember he was making fun of the thought of giving up on Van. But not the exact words when JB and DeMarco brought it up.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I haven't listened in a while but I linked it in the Bengals pregame thread. I do remember he was making fun of the thought of giving up on Van. But not the exact words when JB and DeMarco brought it up.

he said something like van has been invisible because the other two guys are balling out so it's up to himself to get van back into the flow of the game.

heard it all before.

will he act on his words?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He might still believe in him.

Or maybe Van is in possession of Demby's blackmail material.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Whatever? Van Jefferson & Cam Akers ?

Posted about the first episode of Rams - grid 2023 about 3/4 of the way through & leadership!!

Shawn Jefferson is what - ? Not as good as Cooper Kupp at mentoring or coaching teammates!!!

Thing is is on Key Situation is that you can’t teach good hands & catching ability. -Plus routes !

A Big turning point was Tutu Atwell not turning & going!!

What’s F’d up & I MEAN really F’D UP is The Ref’s at 5:33 left in the 2nd half PICKED UP a HOLDING CALL !! Saying Matt Stafford was outside the picket(HASH) F’THAT!! YES!! tOTALLY F’-THAT!!

There was a total hood & how does Matthew Stafford know where the HASH is ? NOT ASTER DAME ?? He was 2 feet from the hash but just outside the LT A’ Jackson! How do you know where that is ?
That turn & go on Stafford on INTeENTINOAL grounding because Tutu didn’t turn & go on his route was just showing the WR where he needs to go. The line of scrimmage might move,but THE HASH remains the SAME !!!
— I just think it SUCKS you’re asking a QB so much & that petty CRAPnis such BS because the INTENT of The CALL is WRONG!!