Los Angeles Rams QB John Wolford highlight reel

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Yup, you read that correctly.

By Sosa Kremenjas@QBsMVP Aug 20, 2019, 11:58am CDT
Dallas Cowboys v Los Angeles Rams
Photo by Darryl Oumi/Getty Images

Back in April when the Los Angeles Rams signed a no-named quarterback from the AAF, I didn’t pay a second of attention to it. I figured, well, it’s time for every team to fill out their rosters to 90 players, filling them with a lot of guys that’ll never make the team or league, and that’s about all.
But then two weeks of the preseason came and went, and now, I’m well aware who John Wolfordis.
Wolford — who went to Wake Forest — went undrafted in 2018, spending time with the New York Jets prior to being cut in September. With pure determination in his veins, Wolford kept the dream alive by joining the legendary AAF, which lasted all of eight games before an epic collapse of the entire league occurred. Prior to the collapse, Wolford accumulated a completion percentage of 63.4%, 1,616 passing yards, 14 touchdowns, seven interceptions, 160 yards rushing, and one rushing touchdown.
Now, Wolford seems to have some special ability to remain calm, progress through reads, and carries an aura similar to QB Austin Davis from many years ago. A small-school guy who has more than enough composure and ability to make it work in the NFL, and that’s why I hope the Rams find a way to keep Wolford, whether that’s on the 53-man roster or the practice squad.
Anyways, here’s the highlight reel from two weeks of the preseason:

(Google AMP and Apple News readers will need to click here to view the clip)

Last edited:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I told ya'll. Him and Webster are two to watch!

Wolford reminds me T.J. Rubley from back in the Anaheim days. Of course Rubley never really amounted to much but was fun to watch.