Los Angeles Rams are the Nfls biggest pretender

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Against TB, our offense put up 30, and it was our def that allowed them to come back. Additionally, i would rather have our def close out the last drive than hope that our offense get the game-winning score.
Yeah, our D did allow TB to come back, they also won us the game. The offense also had opportunities to put the game out of reach. In back to back games our offense has had the ball with a few minutes to go and we've gone 3 and out. Relying on our D to seal the victory. I'll take a win any day, but it'd be nice for them to close out the game. I'm not talking about a game winning drive. I'm talking about a 4-5 drive to run out the clock, or a two score lead. We could easily be 0-4 had our D not closed out the game. We cannot expect the D to do that every time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Articles and titles like this one only mean that people are taking notice of the Rams' record and haven't watched the games and speak from ignorance.

If the Browns were 3-1 with unimpressive offensive numbers and all i watched was ESPN highlights i'd probably be hatin on them too. I wouldn't however, be writing blogs and articles about them...claiming i know something that everyone else doesn't.

I feel like i know this Rams team very well. The Rams haven't really accomplished anything yet but it's a great start. We're in the drivers seat at the one quarter mark of the season, are 2-1 on the road and have won some close games.

Excuse are being made by some of the fans, local media of the teams the Rams have beaten. "We made too many mistakes...If we'd scored a TD instead of a FG....if we hadn't turned the ball over....how'd we lose to Case Keenum?(my favorite).

I'm enjoying the success while it lasts, and if there's one thing i can point to that's different about this team vs the last two or three seasons it's that there's no panic or lack of confidence when the pressure is on. I'd still like to see more discipline but there seems to be more focus this season.
JMO

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Let's face it - our team is learning how to win games. I expect our offense to click more as we continue to win and gain momentum. We already see it with the secondary, our weakest defensive unit. Tru and McDonald have some swagger now, confidence that i expect them to carry to the Bills. I think Quicks confidence is growing and it shouldnt take too much more for our WRs to feel the same way.

I like the analogy that someone else used of the 2012 49ers. Let's keep squeaking by until we are ready to explode!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not going to read it because I'm only going to get mad. The Rams winning games and still on the sh#t list just burns my a$$. Rams are for real, WAKE UP MTHERF#CKERS!!!!!!!!!!!

The Ramowl

Starter
As much as I would love for the Rams to finally get some respect, I also believe that we really benefit from that underdog image. The blowout in SF might have been a blessing in disguise as it somehow convinces everyone we suck despite a 3-1 record, and I bet it gets the players extra motivation to fight hard. I hope every experts picks the Bills to win at the Coliseum, that Donald and Quinn get angry about it and that Keenum gets us another weird but winning drive for a field goal and a 1 pt victory 13-12.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I just read the new power rankings at msn.com. They have the Rams at #10. After the 49er loss they had the Rams at 29. Nice move up after 3 wins.

Justin15w

UDFA
Name
justin15w
I've been a fan too long to get excited about this early streak. And I definitely think #10 is pushing it.