Los Angeles Rams are the Nfls biggest pretender

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't say I really disagree. A division leading 1 loss team makes us sound better than we are. But with case keenum as our qb and Kenny Britt as our number one wide out we are not in the upper echelons of the NFL. Especially if Gurley doesn't get going. Our defense is up there but....I don't expect sustained success with this offense

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Theres 2 ways to look at the Rams season thus far.

1. Theres no way they can continue to win with such a lackluster offense

2. They are winning games with very little offensive production, imagine what happens if they get the offense going.

Clearly this article chooses to believe in option 1, and quite frankly its hard to disagree with anyone that believes option 1 is the case. But no one can see the future so we have no idea how the season will turn out, and to publicize an article as if you know what will happen instead of making it an opinionated article about what you think will happen is just foolish.

Debacled

Starter
Hoo-ray, another bleacher report article.

Think I'll write one myself while on my throne break tomorrow afternoon. May even have time for two.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Can't say I really disagree. A division leading 1 loss team makes us sound better than we are. But with case keenum as our qb and Kenny Britt as our number one wide out we are not in the upper echelons of the NFL. Especially if Gurley doesn't get going. Our defense is up there but....I don't expect sustained success with this offense

I would say Rams special teams should be up there too

They are a bottom 3rd offense BUT with a lead, the defense can now make it stand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Welp. My first reaction was to just discredit the whole story due to the source. Bleacher Report isn't setting any records for Pulitzers in Sports Journalism, after all. So I read it instead. All of it. Now I can go ahead and discredit it due to the source again after having done my due diligence. That piece of crap 'story' was all over the place. Seriously ALL over the place.

Hope that's not that dude's day job.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Theres 2 ways to look at the Rams season thus far.

1. Theres no way they can continue to win with such a lackluster offense

2. They are winning games with very little offensive production, imagine what happens if they get the offense going.

Clearly this article chooses to believe in option 1, and quite frankly its hard to disagree with anyone that believes option 1 is the case. But no one can see the future so we have no idea how the season will turn out, and to publicize an article as if you know what will happen instead of making it an opinionated article about what you think will happen is just foolish.
Between these two choices, there is ONLY one possible choice for me "#2!!":D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Offense? What Offense? We don't need no stinking offense! We got DEFENSE! A DL that harasses QB's and breaks OL's in the 4th quarter and then breaks the QB. A defense that knocks the snot out of anyone whenever they get the chance.
There's been plenty of NFL teams that made the playoffs with not much of an offense. '85 Bears (who's that on the sidelines coaching up the LB's?).

What is getting lost is just how good the Rams defense is, and how they are playing it.

I am overjoyed to see a Rams D that reflects the old days of hard hitting and relentless pass rushing. DB's that make WR's pay. (McDonalds hit on Brown was so sweet! The last 3 games I loved watching the 4 quarter and how this Rams D caved in OL's and knocked the snot out of WR's QB's and RB's.

The offense is going to get better. Gurley is going to break out. But the real story is the Rams defense.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Hey bleacher report,

6mlyZ.gif

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
A) The author lost money betting against the Rams;
B) the author got knocked out of his survivor pool by the Rams; or
C) Both of the above.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's been plenty of NFL teams that made the playoffs with not much of an offense. '85 Bears (who's that on the sidelines coaching up the LB's?).
Wait, what? The 1985 Bears were 2nd in the league in scoring in 85 with 28.5 points per game!

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think our offense has been better than we can hope for, we have shown we can score in a shoot out to a certain degree but what i really like is the steady improvement the the intermediate passing game we still got to get better on thirds down but im encouraged especially since we have been doing this with basically zero run game. Im confident that thr run game is going to become more of a factor and i expect our offense to improve even more when that does happen

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hoo-ray, another bleacher report article.

Think I'll write one myself while on my throne break tomorrow afternoon. May even have time for two.

Gonna asl for overtime pay?

Hahahha that was a grat crack Debacled.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I would like a convincing victory, or even have our offense put a game away. In our 3 wins we relied on our D to save the game for us. I don't think we can win 10+ games like this.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
See, and I thought the rams beat Seattle and arizona, but apparently it was the booze and I was seeing what I wanted to see. I mean what else could explain beating 2 of the (supposedly) best teams in the league in 3 weeks? Maybe the seagals-yes, im now down with the nickname belittling since we beat them-looked past the rams and then the cards figured they wouldnt be as stupid as seattle in front of their home crowd. So one or both powerhouse teams either took it for granted that they'd win or gave it their best shot and lost. Personally, ill take the latter, but any way you slice it, let's not make excuses and say the only explanation is that the rams are pretenders. The cards are 1 and 3. Maybe they're pretenders.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The comments on his bio are awesome:

BRidiot.jpg

Another week reading he Power Rankings, and another week I question how your existence as a writer for bleacher report came to be. Don't know how many hands you had to shake or (edited) you had to suck to get this job with no knowledge about the game whatsoever. Please resign as soon as you can, give back our green-card, and go back to Canada. Canadian Football seems right up your ally.

___

you canadian piece of (edited). your articles suck, and your opinion is (edited) stupid. i dont know who is more of a (edited) up you or the guy who hired you. educate yourself. you dont even deserve the effort of me punctuating my sentences properly. go back to canada.

___

you (edited) suck

___

After reading your Power Rankings, I had to see if you had some handicap I was unaware of and I found it. You're Canadian. I've seen some bad power rankings but yours is epic in it's misinformation.

___

I am sure you are doing the best you can following American Football, but your Canadian handicap is apparent. Based on how flawed your power rankings are I can only assume that you don't actually watch any of the games, but rather get your facts from American teenagers who cross the border in order to buy booze.

___

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I would like a convincing victory, or even have our offense put a game away. In our 3 wins we relied on our D to save the game for us. I don't think we can win 10+ games like this.

Against TB, our offense put up 30, and it was our def that allowed them to come back. Additionally, i would rather have our def close out the last drive than hope that our offense get the game-winning score.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Welp. My first reaction was to just discredit the whole story due to the source. Bleacher Report isn't setting any records for Pulitzers in Sports Journalism, after all. So I read it instead. All of it. Now I can go ahead and discredit it due to the source again after having done my due diligence. That piece of crap 'story' was all over the place. Seriously ALL over the place.

Hope that's not that dude's day job.

I don't think bleacher report offers day jobs. Uber of sports journalism.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The only pretender is the one trying to be a journalist.