Los Angeles Rams 2021 Season Hype Video

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That music tho....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
That drop by Cooks though. Goddammit. I swear to God if he makes that catch we probably win the Super Bowl. And the late read in the other endzone by Goff too, I was in nose bleeds on my feet screaming at him that the dude was wide open. Ugh.

One of the most painful losses I've ever endured. Here's hoping we see a string of championships to rinse that taste out. :horns::horns:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That drop by Cooks though. Goddammit. I swear to God if he makes that catch we probably win the Super Bowl. And the late read in the other endzone by Goff too, I was in nose bleeds on my feet screaming at him that the dude was wide open. Ugh.

One of the most painful losses I've ever endured. Here's hoping we see a string of championships to rinse that taste out. :horns::horns:

Yeah that video really twisted the knife in didn't it, there at the beginning.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jalen Ramsey man.....
holy shit that's a bad dude on a football field.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

this one's a couple of months old so it's a bit dated as in some of the players aren't with the rams anymore. but it's a great song to watch rams action.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
If I'm late for work, you guys are responsible. I LOVE this shit!