Looky what I found...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I bet the Rams rake in the dough with merchandizing.....They will bring out new gear that looks a lot like the St Louis gear, except that it will have the LA name on it instead...Then in a couple years, maybe when the Inglewood stadium opens, totally different uniforms, maybe going back to a look similar the LA Rams look when they moved from LA in 1995........Should be a gear bonanza for the team.

Last edited:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Pretty cool stuff , I bet you guys are glad you held on to all that old Los Angeles Rams stuff now huh

I have a hallway closet just full of old Los Angeles Rams stuff , a few things dating back to when I was a kid in the late 70's,

I did pull out a old Los Angels Rams shirt and wore that to work on Wednesday , the day after the announcement , :yess:

JRobinson

MiLB
I actually just went to a store here in St Louis and bought 2 hoodies and an old school Rams had for $45. 75% off due to the team leaving. So I scored some gear. But, I'm waiting to the opportune time to get my first LA gear!! Excited for that day

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
I am wearing that exact jacket right now! Live in Philly area and it was in the teens this morning so pulled out old reliable!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am wearing that exact jacket right now! Live in Philly area and it was in the teens this morning so pulled out old reliable!
My wife refuses to believe that someone else owns this "horrible jacket"!!! Pics or :gtfo:!!!!!!

P.S. I am about 2 hrs south of you in MD and it is ball chilling cold for sure!!!

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The LA days were forever ago for me but thanks to my pops @Selassie I I do have some vintage LA stuff. Too bad it doesn't fit me these days...

image.jpeg

61Woody

UDFA
Name
Jeff
Lot's of cool stuff that's for sure. Will really go good with the throw back UNIs on game day.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
The bottlecap Rams logo is so cool, you should post a large pic, a lot of the guys here don't know the story which is just as cool.

I have one of those now too. The artist is badass and he's a fisherman. He's gonna make me a fish mount out of caps next. His website shows lots of his fish art.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Man, all of you forward thinkers are sure looking really good right about now! Nice!!