Looky what I found...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
In the back of a closet I hadn't cleaned in..... Well, let's just say it has been a while, lolz. Must be a sign...

0117161112-1.jpg

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Nice....I found this in the same milk crate as my vinyl collection from college (and proudly hung it in my cube at the office):

il_570xN.584250367_o41n.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
I have that same plate....
I found my old LA jacket that had a white stripe on each arm....was signed by Bettis on one arm and Sean Gilbert on the other....I saw was because the wife washed it years ago and they came off....sad face.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Nice i had one similar to that one about 40 pounds ago.Gave it to friend who's a Rams to, and that jacket still makes its yearly appearance's during football season.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
FP - still got your Everett jersey, right?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
FP - still got your Everett jersey, right?

But of course!! Has my name on back though... What's left hanging on there anyway, haha.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Nice....I found this in the same milk crate as my vinyl collection from college (and proudly hung it in my cube at the office):

il_570xN.584250367_o41n.jpg

I have a yellow version of this and it hangs on the wall above my workbench. Has for years. I think I tossed the ballcap though.