Looks Like Gurley Might Sit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Good. He for his 1000 and double digit TDs. Even it was the most minor of things I'd rest him.

No reason to play him against a hated rival that may go after him.

I concur I want the Rams to win, but not that bad. Sit Gurley and let's see how Offensive Coordinator Rob Boras and QB Case Keenum handle this?

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Good. He for his 1000 and double digit TDs. Even it was the most minor of things I'd rest him.

No reason to play him against a hated rival that may go after him.
Exactly. Sit him if he's ailing. He's been running hard on that fresh knee for a few months. Nothing to prove.

Give Mason a showcase performance afternoon.

Athos

Legend
Exactly. Sit him if he's ailing. He's been running hard on that fresh knee for a few months. Nothing to prove.

Give Mason a showcase performance afternoon.

That too. If DAL doesn't pick Elliot or Henry, we may be able to dangle Mason for a quality pick. They desperately need a talented RB.

JUMAVA68

Starter
Name
Manuel
Getting to at least 8-8 for the year would be huge but not at the expense of Gurley.So if he's hurting that bad he needs to sit out the game and start recouping for next year.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That too. If DAL doesn't pick Elliot or Henry, we may be able to dangle Mason for a quality pick. They desperately need a talented RB.

I bet they sign Doug Martin.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't care who is in their Sunday as long as we "DESTROY THE 49ERS!!" in every possible way!!
* Score 52 points
* Rush for 250 Yds. as a Team
* Pass for 300+ Yds.
* 3 Int's ( min. 1 for a TD)
* 3 FR's ( min. 1 for a TD)
* 12 Sacks ( Both Hayes and Donald get "Hat-Tricks!)
* 1 KR for a TD, and 1 PR for a TD
* the 49ers run out of QB's
* In the 4th quarter Mannion goes in for the Rams and we are Playing all 3rd stringers!! and still rollin' all over them!!

Yes I'm greedy, my hate runs deep, and I believe in kicking my enemy when he's down!!

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

FRO

Legend
I love watching Gurley play, but getting him into the offseason without a major injury is a win. Mason and Cunningham are both more than capable. Wouldn't mind seeing Brown get some work either.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
When asked in the presser today Fish said it's an injury that won't require surgery and if he rests it for a few weeks he should be fine. I'll take that. Plus resting him for the finale means he still may have a chance to suit up for the Pro Bowl in 30 days

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Thank God, if we can believe what we are reading, that it's not a lisfranc injury. Also thankful we will be careful with him, we can beat those bastards without him this time...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Hopefully, he isn't playing in the pro bowl either.

Wrap him up in bubble wrap and stick him on the shelf.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Plus resting him for the finale means he still may have a chance to suit up for the Pro Bowl in 30 days

I don't want him playing in that game either, he needs to focus on 2016 because he's going to carry the Rams to a Super Bowl.

jap

Legend
Park the Express! for a few weeks/months then get him ready for a real shot at a playoff season.