Looking over the schedule...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Some tough games there. I think we can beat San Diego and beat Arizona, those are winnable games and in my mind 50/50 matchups. Seattle though..

Big Game

Living The Dream
I'm with you guys after beating Denver they way we did. I just want to see this team take it one game at a time. If we can beat the Chargers this Sunday.

The Rams will have a legit shot at 10-6 or 9-7. Either way i'm rooting for a winning season and possible Wild Card!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
th
the
th

Athos

Legend
Rivers looks beat to shit, heck, their entire O kinda does. And they took a beating to get their win over OAK. Rivers sacked twice.

And I have a feeling R. Matthews might not last the game against us. That game looks winnable now when it didn't before. OAK's D is still very good though. That game is still a toss-up.

Giants are a win imo. That team fucking sucks. A foreskins team that hates RG-White (he won't last that game, C. Long is back fully by then right?)

I see 2.5 sure wins right now. Giants and ForeSkins and .5 OAK. I think we might beat the Cards at home. So maybe 3.5.

8-8 is very possible still the way the D is playing.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
With Hill in there instead of Davis and the defense playing the way it has the last couple weeks there is no reason why the rams cant win the rest of their games